IGNORED

I seem to be the bearer of not so good news lately!

sarges46

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the hair got in your eyes there ol fella!

Mike I will pass on your well wishes as well as all the others received. I know we had a heck of a good time at PIP.

He'll be back in good form the good Lord willing.

The only worry about their place is the elk he keeps. But I am sure there will be someone there to look after things for a bit. They are well established and thought of out there....so no worries.

Tried to call Pete direct. The switchboard gave me a number 655.1531, but apparently the phone has not been turned on yet.

Spoke to the charge nurse. Pete was sleeping and they did not want to disturb him.

Don't know what it is with these Canucks. When we tried to get through to Big Bob in the hospital he was sleeping. Now we try to get through to Pete and he is sleeping. Must be something they are putting in the water....

Hey Sarge,

Please pass on to Pete that I am thinking of him and wishing the best. I am going up to Saskatoon next Wednesday. I will look here or try and contact you to make sure he is still there before I go, and hopefully have enough time to drop in and say 'hi'.

To: Tequila Pete

We met at the PIP last year, I was shocked and saddened to hear about your stroke. I am sending some prayers your way for a full and complete recovery. Please get better and make sure to do what the Docs tell you so you can rejoin us at the 2009 PIP.

My recolection was that when you opened the tequila bottle you threw the cap away...... I guess that is when I knew we were in for a hot time in the old town tonight. You didn't disapoint!

All the Canuks were a great bunch and we all had a great time into the wee hours of the morning.

Pete we are all pulling for ya! Be well! I am looking forward to meeting up with you again. Besides RED1 said he was bringing the tequila this time. You can have the worm!

GOD BLESS my friend!

Bubber

aka Steve Stelter

well, mr. tequila pete, annie and i are sendin you lotsa prayers for you and hazel, and the rest of the family.. we are wishin you a speedy recovery..

we want you back here at the 4th annual pip.. even if you haveta ride in ricks trailer..

love and prayers going out to you!!

gary and anne

I am still trying to get ahold of Hazel. She must be spending time with him as her phone is off. I tried the hospital and his ward....Russel must be a smoother talker than I am...all the nurse would tell me is that i have to ask his wife any questions.

I talked with Hazel this evening before going out.

Pete is somewhat better. He was having some trouble staying awake and had some swelling which she said was normal.

They gave him meds for the swelling and its working.

He was also able to stay awake for longer periods of time today and carry on good conversation.

He had a feed tube in his nose! Yuck he wont like that.....but the nurse told him that if he stays awake longer he can eat proper and have that thing removed. I seem to think they took that out.

Physical therapy dept. also told him to get his butt down and start working out...as soon as he can stay awake of course.

Hazel is going to try and get onto the site and print all the pages for him to read.