IGNORED

heading out

clay18

we leaving out today, i hope to have internet with ya and to let ya know i made it over. Lauri will post to let ya know if need and my new address. Ill keep all ya in my thoughts and cant wait to put some DQ runs when i get back:15_8_211[1]:

It was great talking to you last week, dont know what happened but I tried calling you back but all I kept getting was dead air.............what did they do, cut of your phone privileges.........Take care over there, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers...............Tell Lauri if she and Chelby need anything, just give us a call or email...........

Lewis & Charlene

Edited by DragonRider

Clay,

take care. If you or Lauri need anything don't hesitate to holler. Don't know if you are aware, but there are ways to call back to a local base from Iraq and get them to patch you into a local line (Ft McPherson). We probably have the number somewhere so if you don't have it, send us an email and we will get it to you. If you go through Ali Al Saleem in Kuwait, they have a C-zone where you can buy internet time. If you are on a FOB, there is the MWR places with free internet, although you may have to wait in line and there are blackout times. On some FOBs and even smaller bases you can get civilian internet.

Hey Clay, keep your head down and your a$$ covered, dude! You know that we are all keeping you and your buds in our prayers.

Be safe, Bro! And tell Lauri that if she needs anything, feel free to give a call........................

.......to Lewis!!! :rotfl: If she needs to ride....tell her to call me!