IGNORED

Women of VR photo shoot

Cinderella

men be careful what you wish for.....because many times wishes come true......

as represented here by the beautiful women of VR....

there was suggestion of a possible calendar or photo shoot of some of our lovely ladies........

so here they are for your viewing pleasure.......

enjoy !!!

this is a zipped power point slide show...you will need to click a few times to get to open the slide show...once open please click on each picture to advance to the next

Edited by Cinderella

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are d*** lucky i couldnt find a pic of you buddy or you would have been mr january.......:stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I dunno ... that may not be anything ANYBODY'd wanna see!!

if some more people have trouble seeing it maybe i will post just the pics seperately later ..

geez if i had known this would cause this comotion at home.....:innocent:

dale wants me to print out my picture....he keeps asking me when im going to look like that..I told him I used to.:whistling:.....and then he says " i want you to look like u used to":buttkick:

job well done ladies, you really pulled yourselves together fast, lol i guess your giving the men a start at thier calendar as well, beginning with squidley ( who i must add pulled himself together quickly as well.) :whistling:

:whistling:

Holy Hell!

I never had legs so hairy :yikes: and their ain't a snowballs chance in the place Russell guards that my legs will ever be than spindly. Nice banana hammock you got me in there, not that anyone will catch me in that even if I do get thin like that :no-no-no:

I never knew the other ladies were in such good shape :happy34: