IGNORED

She's one of the finest

Marcarl

Met a rare person yesterday, she came all the way to Brantford to see me, she laughs, talks, walks, hugs and is real. She good looking, pleasant personality, has some good comebacks, and hangs with an awesome guy. Too bad you all won't get to meet her on the weekend.

Her name is MARY, and she's not contrary, fact is, she's real nice, or did I say that already.

No she's not my new wife, Marca is still with me (don't know why) she came with GaryN. I just think he wanted to show her off to somebody important (why did he pick me?) man,,,,,, I could have scared her off for good.

All said,,, what I said is true and I'm looking forward to see more of those two this summer,,,by the way, she likes to ride.

Well Carl that just shows you how good a friend Gary is . your the chosen One.

Wait a minuite ,Gary went to Mexico & didnt tell me, Did he fly , I could have carried

his bags , I could have brought him drinks on the beach, Or did he take the motorhome,

I could have loaded all the luggage & driven all the way to Mexico while Gary watched

movies & drank beer in the back.

Please get me out of this Cold weather.

Best Wishes Gary & Friend

Gambler:15_8_211[1]:

yup, I too like to start with the bottom when exposing someone to something new, then there's is only one way to go and it all just gets better. Soooo, it'll likely be quite a while before I get to meet her.

Some guys have all the luck (Carl), and some guys deserve just a little more luck than the rest of us (Gary).