IGNORED

Taters turn to be sick

BIG TOM

Poor baby...Came home from work today and guess whos big green eyes are peeking out from under the blanket?....Yep Taters caught the flu from me...As much as I would like to get back at her for all the shots she threw at me this past week when I was sick..I just cant do it...Gonna take care of her....Gave her chicken broth, got some ginger ale for her, and medicated the heck out of her.....that should due for now...Funny thing,..I asked her if she needed anything and she asks me to do only one thing..."CHECK TO SEE IF I HAVE ANY NEW FRIENDS REQUEST"....:doh: Go figure!!!!!!! Even when shes sick she gotta rub it in...:stickpoke::smash2:

Edited by BIG TOM

Come on Big Tom. You are only trying to get her back on her feet so she can cook and clean. But you make sure you take good care of her since if I hear you are not doing that I will come over and :buttkick:

(I gotta make friends with the woman Tom so I wont go hungry when I come over in the spring,,,,make sure she or anybody else does not read this O.K.?)...........

Glad to hear that you are back on your feet my friend.

thats cruel give it to her so you can have the puter back..............:rasberry:

I never caught it from Dale ( knock on wood) so I lucked out........he is still under the weather and I will make him call the Doc again tomorrow as the doc ordered if he isnt better.

Tell taters to get well and to soak it for everything its worth........:rotfl::rotfl:

err i meant to say be a very good patient........:innocent:

Come on Big Tom. You are only trying to get her back on her feet so she can cook and clean. But you make sure you take good care of her since if I hear you are not doing that I will come over and :buttkick:

(I gotta make friends with the woman Tom so I wont go hungry when I come over in the spring,,,,make sure she or anybody else does not read this O.K.?)...........

Glad to hear that you are back on your feet my friend.

Dont worry jonas..your golden..(and ill make sure no one sees this except me...):whistling:

thats cruel give it to her so you can have the puter back..............:rasberry:

I never caught it from Dale ( knock on wood) so I lucked out........he is still under the weather and I will make him call the Doc again tomorrow as the doc ordered if he isnt better.

Tell taters to get well and to soak it for everything its worth........:rotfl::rotfl:

err i meant to say be a very good patient........:innocent:

Cindy...where does all this hostility come from..you surprise me....:rasberry:

What happened ? How can this be ? This was incrypted and typed with invisible errrr,,,,mmm,,,,,, ink !

Tom !! You promised !! How could you ?!?!?!

I am lucky that the ladies wont tell Taters since they are such nice sophisticated ladies :o :8: :hurts:

Oh come on Tom we just want to have some fun. Nobody is posting on tatters thread anymore, I need a new place to torture.............. .........................umm I mean have fun.

Margaret

Listen if there is still apple peach brandy pie involved...well,.. then I say go for it:big-grin-emoticon:

What happened ? How can this be ? This was incrypted and typed with invisible errrr,,,,mmm,,,,,, ink !

Tom !! You promised !! How could you ?!?!?!

I am lucky that the ladies wont tell Taters since they are such nice sophisticated ladies :o :8: :hurts:

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??:draming:

It certainly wasn't you....your just a brute!

:stickpoke:

Hey don't you have to be big and burly to be a brute?:confused24: I'm not big and certainly not burly. :no-no-no: I in no way resemble that remark at all, oh no not me. I'm absolutely sweet!!!! AND DON'T LET ME HEAR YOU SAY ANY DIFFERENT!!! :whistling::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:How's that?

Margaret

Just wanted to drop a line and thank everyone for all your well wishes. Feeling a little better today. Big Tom has been wonderful taking care of me. (he made me say that) lol

I will rest tonight and hopefully by tomorrow.... be back to raise some cane with the tots. lol :sick:

Better get better soon Taters,,,,,,ain't no better place than to be that is here. Gonna havta meet you'all in the spring,,,,sounding like fun already,,,,,,leastways there is more to see than Bobie when we goes there....

Who goes to see bobby ?..we all go to see Becky..LOL:whistling: