IGNORED

Not a 1st gen guy but dang this is nice

Mikealiasmike

Man, that's as nice if not nicer than Goldie. His trailer looks a lot cooler and matches better than mine does!

Tempting, very tempting...

Thank you chabicheka for getting link to work. Bongobobny just think, 15406 miles.... nice paint, matching trailer worth close to 1000.00, heck, bike is worth the price as it stands and more.... feel the draw... the magnetic pull.... think of the pair matched up at a M&E or Int Rally.... you want it.... you owe it to yourself.... you NEED IT.... and it's as close as PA :witch_brew::whistling::Laugh: God Bless. Mike

Edited by Mikealiasmike

You just WANT to see me divorced, don't you?!!?

Thank you chabicheka for getting link to work. Bongobobny just think, 15406 miles.... nice paint, matching trailer worth close to 1000.00, heck, bike is worth the price as it stands and more.... feel the draw... the magnetic pull.... think of the pair matched up at a M&E or Int Rally.... you want it.... you owe it to yourself.... you NEED IT.... and it's as close as PA :witch_brew::whistling::Laugh: God Bless. Mike

I don't know what the problem is trying to copy an address in Ebay and using it to hotlink to an auction. Works for some and not for others. Anyway try this.

http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/buttons/btnShowMe.gif

Sorry Jack your link doesnt work for me using IE7 i get the item is unavailable, and tried it with Chrome and Firefox but they wouldnt open your link either.

Brian

Both work for me too Don. I donno, but that button was taken from an email to myself off the auction page, copied, and then pasted to the post. Thought I'd see if it worked. It worked off the email, and should have worked off the post??? Other times I use the hyperlink feature off the menu at the top of the reply text window. I've noticed that sometimes a hyperlink will work for me, and not for others, and visa versa. It also seems to happen when other members post. So it's a random thing. The only time they seem to work all the time is when an address is pasted in it's original form. I only use the hyperlink when the address for a webpage is huge.

Condor, actually that's how my very first message in thread was posted. Real long and copied from the web address on the top of the page. Nobody could get it then either. I'm sure Don will figure it out as he always does. He's good that way :thumbsup: Ride safe and God Bless. P.S. sure wish I had the money for the bike and trailer though. Things barely broke in...:173:

Condor, actually that's how my very first message in thread was posted. Real long and copied from the web address on the top of the page. Nobody could get it then either. I'm sure Don will figure it out as he always does. He's good that way :thumbsup: Ride safe and God Bless. P.S. sure wish I had the money for the bike and trailer though. Things barely broke in...:173:

Don musta joggled something loose 'cause your link is working now.