IGNORED

Laid 'er down - afternoon in the hospital!

Guest Shep

Sorry to hear about your tumble, but glad to know that you both had adequate gear on. Be sure to let the insurance company know about the gear you lost, in many instances it will be covered too. You might consider letting the insurance company also handle the tow, as that is part of the coverage you pay for.

Heal well,heal soon both of you, and remember, be careful out there!

Guest Yamahawg

God Bless the both of you, I wish you speedy recoveries. Maybe someone in your area can help you get the bike home. Good Luck and hope you are back in the saddle before long.

sorry to hear of your spill, had one in 05. had my daughter on with me and thats what hurt the most, her getting hurt but not too bad. hope both of you come out ok from you and your wife injuries ok, follow what the docs says. checkout your ins co to see if they cover towing back to your home. if not contact tankerhank from tuscon in the members list, he's a great guy and i think he has a trailer. if not he may know someone in your area that can help out. good luck!!

Able to move around? and - did you get the bike home yet?

Yeah we are moving around. Slowly - but we are moving. My beautiful wife is a bit discouraged because she seems to be healing a bit slower than I. But, she is the one with the broken finger.

I got the bike in the shop today! A week + since the accident. Had to get it from Tucson to Phoenix. A great friend went down and got it for me.

So now I wait to see what the insurance adjuster says..

Thanks everyone,

Shep

Gald to here all is relatively well. Prayrers will be sent up for all involved. The truck and trialer idea sounds good. Check the members list and see if anyone near you could help bring thwe bike home. Good luck, metal and chrome can be replaced but the still haven't figure out how to replace a life.

David :337:

• 6 months later...

I would get to your bike as quickley as POSSIBLE storage, most times,,

start within 24 hours the bill will add up very fast if u cant move the bike to your home rent a small storage unit close to the wrecker service.. a small unit should only cost u $ 25-35 week ,, as opposed that a DAY, plus other BS fees ,,,act swiftly and get well .....................

LIFE IS A LESSON HOW WE LEARN OR LEARNING FROM OUR MISTAKES IS PART OF THE LESSON...................

I would get to your bike as quickley as POSSIBLE storage, most times,,

start within 24 hours the bill will add up very fast if u cant move the bike to your home rent a small storage unit close to the wrecker service.. a small unit should only cost u $ 25-35 week ,, as opposed that a DAY, plus other BS fees ,,,act swiftly and get well .....................

LIFE IS A LESSON HOW WE LEARN OR LEARNING FROM OUR MISTAKES IS PART OF THE LESSON...................

i'm sure its all taken care of, by now, Dean. see the date of the post before yours. but you make a good point. :happy34: