IGNORED

Friends of the friendless club

TATERS

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be a conflict of interest to be your friend seeing as how I am long time friends with some of the nicest people on this website.:rasberry:

Sorry but No Taters:rotfl::rotfl: :rasberry::rasberry:

Jeff

Excuse Me! Did you not see the wonderful people I have befriended?

Big Tom thinks you're hysterical. Me not so much..... lol :2132:

Hi Squid, After checking my friends of the friendless list....I noticed that you're still not on it..WHY???? :think:

I'm playing hard to get, beside the best things in life are worth waiting for

:)

Try bribing Squid, he's a big boy he loves food. :whistling::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

That is a real good way to get to my heart, but I stand on firm ground and it's gonna have to be REAL GOOD food!

:sign yeah that:

That is a real good way to get to my heart, but I stand on firm ground and it's gonna have to be REAL GOOD food!

Hold your ground squid...I'm the cook around here..lol..Taters has been unbearable since she has more friends on her friends list than me now...Do not befriend her..She has turned EVIL..LOL:fnd_(16):

Hold your ground squid...I'm the cook around here..lol..Taters has been unbearable since she has more friends on her friends list than me now...Do not befriend her..She has turned EVIL..LOL:fnd_(16):

Tator not the cook ! Oh bummer , say it ain't so ! :rotfl:. And she's EVIL ? Well I kinda like a gal with an evil streak .......But if you have ICE COLD BEER , I'll jump ship and hop on over to your friendship list in a heartbeat ! And by the way , I'm part Indian too ! If need be , I kind put any squaw in her place real easily . I'll get my war paint out just in case !

BEER30

Tator not the cook ! Oh bummer , say it ain't so ! :rotfl:. And she's EVIL ? Well I kinda like a gal with an evil streak .......But if you have ICE COLD BEER , I'll jump ship and hop on over to your friendship list in a heartbeat ! And by the way , I'm part Indian too ! If need be , I kind put any squaw in her place real easily . I'll get my war paint out just in case !

BEER30

Of course I have beer!! that would be unamerican ( is canadian beer ok?):fnd_(16):

Jump ship now!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

Edited by BIG TOM

Hey Taters, all u gotta do is throw a raw t-bone out the front door, Squidley will be right there to get it........... Strange how Lonna is pretty quiet on this one............

Skinny Squidley

BTW, on Squids original post about me leading you down a dead-end path, that's only him that I do that to!:stickpoke::hurts:

Big Tom, have you seen my friends list lately? (thanks squid)...he must have been in the kitchen doing all this cooking he's been talking about...or at the store buying beer for his new friend BEER30. :stickpoke:

Not to worry my friend, plenty of me to go around (yeah I know...wide open on that one)

Yeah you did, but I'm not gonna take the bait on this one. It's way too easy when you open yourself up like that. I need more of a challenge then that.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Looks like you have more friends than your hubby now. I befriended you as well, as I have a hard time believeing all those things Squidley :stickpoke:says about you.

Brad

BradT,

I do....thanks to everyone. Yeah....pay no attention to Squidley...he must have been hungry at the time....now he's cute and cudely again. :2132:

pay no attention to Squidley...he must have been hungry at the time....now he's cute and cudely again. :2132:

Hungry - YES

Cute and Cudely again - Oh now that was funny, so funny it was hurting my ribs (cracked one the other day):rotf:

PS Glad I can help !

Brad