IGNORED

Had an Idea??

cecdoo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig started something good here.

If everyone just donated $1. Think about how much of the money burden would be lifted. We all say how much we appreciate this site for being here. (put your money where your mouth is) I know that in my 3 years on this site I have saved a lot more the a few hundred bucks in getting maintenance done on my bike. If you do not have paypal drop me a PM and I'll send you Don's address so you can put a check in the mail. $1 per member would set up this site of the year. (I think). I would hate to think about this site not being here, there are still so many members that I haven't met yet.

I can't think of a better way to wish Freebird and the other members a HAPPY NEW YEAR

whatever you can spare will help the cause, so please help if you can. Thanks Craig:mo money:

Those of you who know me well know that I do NOT do this for the money. To be honest, if I did, I would have shut it down long ago. I do this because i enjoy it and I love the family that has been created here. It does get expensive at times though and money is a bit tight at times so the donations are sincerely appreciated.

Thanks Much,

Don

New to the group.........What is this about and where or how do you send donation? What does the donation do for the group?
This is just a donation drive started by one of the members. As you know this is a free site to all it was created by Don Nelson (aka Freebird) and is operated by him at his expense. The donations are a way for the members who can afford to donate to help defray the out of pocket expenses it costs Don to keep this site running. If you like the site and can afford to help the donation button is at the top right of the main page. Welcome to the family.

This is just a donation drive started by one of the members. As you know this is a free site to all it was created by Don Nelson (aka Freebird) and is operated by him at his expense. The donations are a way for the members who can afford to donate to help defray the out of pocket expenses it costs Don to keep this site running. If you like the site and can afford to help the donation button is at the top right of the main page. Welcome to the family.

Yep Redneck explained it perfectly, It was great meeting you Joe and I hope you hang around and become part of the family. Craig