IGNORED

new year thoughts

Snarley Bill

well looks like we made it through another year. we had some downs, lost some members, some of the members hit some hard times, others had some very unfortionate events take place, but we have weathered the storm. why? because we are a group of great caring people. you will probably never ever find another group as close knit as the venture riders are. when don put this together he did something exactly right. i doubt if he thought it would turn out to be what it is. thanks don. i just hate to hear people say they are leaving the group because they bought a harley or some other off the wall bike like my lowly gold wing. it just does'nt matter.thats not what this group is about. we are friends and will always be here for each other. we have a great year of many of events coming up and i wish i could make all of them. someday i am dreaming of being like la pryor, a real free spirit. linda, and i hope to see you all down the road next year. happy new year to all of you. your good buddy bill :2133:

Edited by Snarley Bill

well looks like we made it through another year. we had some downs, lost some members, some of the members hit some hard times, others had some very unfortionate events take place, but we have weathered the storm. why? because we are a group of great caring people. you will probably never ever find another group as close knit as the venture riders are. when don put this together he did something exactly right. i doubt if he thought it would turn out to be what it is. thanks don. i just hate to hear people say they are leaving the group because they bought a harley or some other off the wall bike like my lowly gold wing. it just does'nt matter.thats not what this group is about. we are friends and will always be here for each other. we have a great year of many of events coming up and i wish i could make all of them. someday i am dreaming of being like la pryor, a real free spirit. linda, and i hope to see you all down the road next year. happy new to all of you. your good buddy bill :2133:

Ok Who are you???

And what have you done with Snarley Bill????

Oh man are you gettin sappy since you started hangin out with those Gold Wienies...

Hey Bill very elegant and well said. I've only been a member for six months but don't know what I'd do if this forum was gone. Maybe spend more time pickin on my brother over at the Honda Shadow Ace tourer site. Its a great bunch and i've made some great friends here too. I hope that all those members tha bought different bikes stay with us . Venture riders has become more than just the bikes we ride but the people that ride them. Happy New Years to you all I hope we all have a better year ahead.

When I read what you said Bill I could not agree more. This site is a daily visit for me if for nothing else than to find out how everyone else is doing. I haven't been able to make many gatherings to meet many of the members on here but the few that I've gone to have been worth it. It is refreshing to come to this site and know that there are good caring people all over the world who can bond for a few moments in their busy lives and not lead to controversy and name calling. Other than some fun picking on each other. If I have offended anyone on here ever I did not mean to do it intensionally. I just can't resist guess it's the nature of my beast. That said, I wish each and every one of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR and may you never have to ride behind a hog hauling truck.:D

Ok Who are you???

And what have you done with Snarley Bill????

Oh man are you gettin sappy since you started hangin out with those Gold Wienies...

hey maineac, i'm still here, and loaded for bear.getting better control in my old age. heres the old snarley and the new wingaling snarley. :rasberry: have a happy new year. your good buddy, snarley bill.