IGNORED

New Year's Eve Toga Chat Party!

Yama Mama

If you have no invitations to any parties this year, here is an official one for you. We are having a New Year's Eve Toga Chat Party! If your Toga is at the cleaners, wear a sheet. We promise to have the heat turned up!

Drinks are no charge, bring your favorite snack.

If you have better things to do with your last night of 2008; at least just stop in to say hi, or lurk for a while.

Remember all names have been changed to protect the innocent. No surcharge, no bouncers needed, and rooster promised to be good, so he says.

It promises to be an interesting evening.

The party starts around 9PM EST, or whenever you get there.

Happy New Year to Everyone! Riding Season is coming!:big-grin-emoticon:

I don't know if he'd let you in Don. If his wife gets drunk and Nekid who knows what will be going on. He might not want to share. :rotf:

Margaret

Well thats it, you guys scared me off already... Drunk, nekked, sexual tension, holey togas:doh: Craig

Since we'll probably just be sitting here watching movies or something equally boring, I'll try to drop by. Ummm, but....I don't have a toga and all my sheets are king size so don't like wearing them. Likely will show up nekkid. Do hope that's not a problem. I'll try not to be drunk, too. Mrs. Vicco

This site gets more interesting each day...........I will do my best to drop in.......I would hate to miss anything that involves nekid and drunk..........Better watch the new Web Site ratings that are coming out......this site might end up XXXXXXX

Guest tessa c2

This sounds pretty good, sorry that i have to miss it, but will log in about 10 my time, and i should hit the easterners, toga, sheets with holes in them, like you wear these to items totally different don't you, just what i have seen in the movies, :think:. actually, and you won't beleave this, but apperantly, we had a clan up here, about 30 miles away from where i live, this was during the 30's, and since we didn't have any colored people in the SW part of Saskatchewan, they had to pick on the Catholics

Since we'll probably just be sitting here watching movies or something equally boring, I'll try to drop by. Ummm, but....I don't have a toga and all my sheets are king size so don't like wearing them. Likely will show up nekkid. Do hope that's not a problem. I'll try not to be drunk, too. Mrs. Vicco
then just go and get a Togo's, you can eat it instead of wear it, lol. :rotf::rotf::rotf: