IGNORED

It was windy....

Squidley

...and cold, but by god all the snow has melted and it rained for 2 days. Then the wind blew the roads dry with 50 mph winds....and I finally got a fix and took the bike out tonight for about 45 minutes. I can see what a miserable S.O.....well you get the picture.

It sure did feel good to get some wind in my face, even if it was 36 degrees. This PMS is really starting to break me down :bawling:

I got out, it was cloudy and windy but very warm...60+ So I tryed to make it to "Hawk Mountain" But got lost late in the day and tuned back...lol I saw a 1st Gen on 422 around Reading, PA and a Black RSV in the same place The VR guy waved, I wondered if he was from here or not. His bike looked good, so I know I did too...lol The bike ran great again and I'm good to go for M&E's in that area now. I can get up there in about a hour or so.

And Yes...... up north....... we had Rain ......and..... in the 17 years I lived in this house ,Its the 1st time we had had water in our basement The shop vac , mops and towels all came out .

:crying:

We still have snow For 2 days the temperature was between 37F-50F and than the next day dropped to 10F

Now its a skating rink

It was 77degrees here on the 27th 49 this morning and 32 for New Years day ride for 220 miles dinner ride to Butler,AL. There were three of four hundred people last year. The Iron butt dinner ride last Sat. was good alot of people and I met TAZ there,two years in a row.

tew47

And Yes...... up north....... we had Rain ......and..... in the 17 years I lived in this house ,Its the 1st time we had had water in our basement The shop vac , mops and towels all came out .

:crying:

We still have snow For 2 days the temperature was between 37F-50F and than the next day dropped to 10F

Now its a skating rink

Sorry to hear you had water in the basement. I went through that a few years ago and it ain't no fun! Hope it was a easy cleanup.\ Temperature/snow is the same here. OH Well! Just a few more months to go. You southern guys don't realize how lucky you have it! Take care, Tom

I hear you Brad. That wind did a lot of damage around here with trees and power lines. We lost power at 2:00 am and did not get it back until 11:30 pm. Some still don't have power. Later-

P.S. In Red Ryder's album I put around 30 of the 1500+ pictures from our vacation this year.

Edited by Red Ryder

I got out, it was cloudy and windy but very warm...60+ So I tryed to make it to "Hawk Mountain" But got lost late in the day and tuned back...lol I saw a 1st Gen on 422 around Reading, PA and a Black RSV in the same place The VR guy waved, I wondered if he was from here or not. His bike looked good, so I know I did too...lol The bike ran great again and I'm good to go for M&E's in that area now. I can get up there in about a hour or so.

Hey you are up in my neck of the woods, look me up next time I'll buy ya lunch. Craig

I didn't get out on my bike yesterday, but I was out on it today. Roads are clean. It's nice and sunny and not windy today. Inside my heated jacket I was so comfortable, I thought sure it must be 60* today. I was surprised when I got home to see the thermometer showed only 35*. Have I mentioned how much I like having a heated jacket?

Squidley, I can not believe you are whining about PMS. It has only been winter as of ONE WEEK TODAY.:doh: If you are going to feel like that, you are going to have to move to east Tennessee, as it was 72 degrees Saturday and sunny. It sure helped my PMS with about 180 miles of therapy.:parrots:

RandyA

Kick a man when he's down

:buttkick: Thanks Randy :whistling:

I didn't get out on my bike yesterday, but I was out on it today. Roads are clean. It's nice and sunny and not windy today. Inside my heated jacket I was so comfortable, I thought sure it must be 60* today. I was surprised when I got home to see the thermometer showed only 35*. Have I mentioned how much I like having a heated jacket?

Me and my pal Sean went out riding today. We went to a few bike shops just looking around.

Saw a new silver 08 for 14 grand! Also saw the new 09 Seashell/Raven bike! Looks nicer in person than on the website.

Ended up running the gas out of the tank and having to fill up. Guess I'll have to add some more Sea-Foam just to be safe.

Winds kicked up vicious here overnight too. The house lost a few shingles. It's pretty well knocked off now though. I was going to take a two or three hour ride today. Being colder doesn't bother me. But we're getting just a few scattered snow flurries. I don't know how long that's supposed to last. Hopefully not long. Oh, I see it's already let up and the sun is out and the skies look halfway clear. But they may come back. Who knows. In two more minutes, it might be snowing again.