IGNORED

Raining !!! Finally

GeorgeS

Same thing going on here. 42F now at 9AM and the overnight rain has melted off nearly all of the 20+ inches of snow we had all over the place.

The weather guessers say sunshine for Sunday and I am rounding up riders for at least a 5 hour ride....with lunch and ice cream!:thumbsup2:

38 deg. F this morning, and Rain!!! Melting the Snow fast ---

I love it !!!!

Heck, we never got any snow here to melt, of course it hasn't snowed since 1976, just down to about 1,000 ft. and I'm at 465 ft. Back in 69, it snowed alot in the Sierra's and then all of a sudden, a very powerful warm day of rain storm which caused floods all over San Jauquin Valley. But it's been in the low 30's for a long time here, surprised we didn't get any snow. :confused24:

Weatherman just said maby 50 today.

Radar shows clouds way out into the pacific, so appears lots of moisture comeing onto the West Coast over the next 2 or 3 days.

Looks like the Mountain States will continue to get snow for several more days.

64 here in NE Ohio right now. Unfortunately it is also wet and windy. I may even get my traditional New Years Day ride in this year. It's supposed to drop into the upper 20's by then but if it will dry out so that the roads aren't wet, I'll still get that ride in.

If it not raining. I'll be at the Conowingo Dam lower parking lot around 2:00PM. I'm gonna try and veiw some Bald Eagles. ANd then maybe take a little ride down that way and then head back up route1. Via, Octorara Lake. I'll be looking for Ventures on the road.:Venture: PS: Pix to come...lol As allways:thumbsup2: