IGNORED

winter wonderland my butt!!

BIG TOM

So ,two free hooky days before Christmas maybe the weathers not so bad huh Tom?! Did Vicky have to go to work?

Nope , Vickies boss told her to stay put..roads are really bad.... As i'm typing this post a plow just came by and pluged my driveway ....*&*$##.... Where was he the last 2 days?:think:

Another 9 inches yesterday. Blizzard.

13 below zero today. Again.

Hubby's living on 3 hours of sleep a night because of snowplowing for the county. The snow's so hard that all they're plows are breaking and he can't keep his own roads clean as he's trying to weld back all the other plows.

I gotta give him credit, as he still hasn't lost his sense of humor... He'll sleep through Christmas at this rate.

We were hit hard and they are calling for more snow. I've spent the last two days shoveling just to get the Jeep out. I have a 150 ft drive way and a 1/4 mile of up hill road just to get to the main road. My neighbours seem to think the heavier the right foot the better to get throught the snow. Will post pictures soon.

Just heard on Weather Report, I-84 is still closed down from Portland, Ore. East all the way to " The Dales " Oregon. Super winds blowing thru the Columbia River Gourge.

Drifts building up so high on I-84 the Oregon Highway Dept. can't deal with it.

They Gave Up !! Worst snow in that area since 40 years ago. (( Maby even since Lewis + Clark went thru the area ))

Announced I-84 is Closed Indeffinatly -- I never heard that before.

However, During the Summer, I-84 is a Great Ride, From Portland East thru the Columbia River Gourge!!

Great Ride, but not this month.

:rotf::rotf:Me Too!!!:rotf::rotf::rotf:
Gee Lonna, when I found out that Brad use to live there, it's a great place and instead of moving down south, you guys might want to come back west. That

way, you won't have to invent a new Cheese-cake with Tobasco sauce in it to help

keep you warm, :rotf::rotf::rotf:As is, just got back from a from a ride on the bike in 50 degree weather. Now I've done it, I'll probably get it from all the guys

that can't take their's out because of the cold weather. :whistling:

Major disaster hits Saltspring! Saltspring Islanders hold candle light vigil. Last sunday Grace Point square closed down. The roof on Auntie Pestos resteraunt collapsed. it was one of the best places to eat. Water lines were torn out and other businesses were flooded. They are all closed. Water hit the transformer which blew up spewing lethal PCP's, black smoke and flames into the air. The disaster? The liquor store is in there! It is closed for at least a week, possibly longer! I hate snow!