IGNORED

not so dumb anymore

BIG TOM

Looks like we have an ARTIST among us . Now get to work on some VR.Org Rally logos ! On the double , snap to it !

BEER30

gene, wish i can take credit for the sketch...but, that is the work of member pjbennetlepel...he really is good at it...and its a great conversation piece...:fnd_(16):

gene, wish i can take credit for the sketch...but, that is the work of member pjbennetlepel...he really is good at it...and its a great conversation piece...:fnd_(16):

Then I nominate you to tell him to snap to it ! :big-grin-emoticon:

PJB , Great work !

BEER30

PJ love the art. Freebird I love the third one for a new shirt. Just change it so you have faces instead of a fullface helment on the first gen riders. Us First Gen riders like to show our smiles too. But I love the idea of a design where the first and second gen (side views) both are shown. We are proud of what they look like so go for it.

Hi guys, I just got home from a full day of Christmas shopping to find A message from Big Tom asking me to check out his post. As I was reading I was even more surprised when Don put up the thumbnail sketches I sent him months ago. I just figured they weren't up to snuff and forgot all about them.

Toms picture was also a prelinimary sketch. Unfortunately the finished picture is too big to put in a scanner but maybe he'll take a picture of it with his camera and post it soon.

I'm glad to hear any comments from the group on changes or tweaks to the finished product . I'll leave it to our fearless leader to make the final decison on the final design.

So lets hear what you all think. I'm all ears with an itchy pencil finger. So what does everybody think of the sketches Don put up? It would be an honor to design a new Venture rider Logo and T-shirt design. Notice too I tried to incorporate the original "star" into the design. PJ. :thumbsup:

um...uh... wait a minute i didn't shop for everybody! I mean there are 6000 members on here right ? Lets see $10 bucks a member times 6000 members thats um!! Man I'm going to have to go back to Wally World I hope they still have all those cheap 10 buck gifts left. :scared:

A booth sound intersting maybe i can work up some prelimnary 1st and 2nd gen images and then we can just add the riders faces. But to make they really good takes a little time. I can't do it like thoses guys you see in the mall or at carinavals and fairs. Its better to have a few good pictures . Especially for the ladies you want to make sure it looks lie them.

PJ that is a cool idea that Cecdoo has. Charge 10 bucks each with money going to the upkeep of the site or half it, upkeep for the site and Don's choice of a charity. You are coming to the Maint Day RIGHT. PLEASE. Anymore artist coming. Remember Cheesecake. Family. Cheesecake. ok Ice Cream:cool10:

I missed Americade last year and i've been seroiusly thinking about going again. I guess it will depend on how i can schedule everyrthing. Big Tom and bongobob are going and want us to go with them. I guess its time to start some serious planning for next year.

As much fun as doing the work at a booth sounds its tricky to get it right. I said i'm not a quick study when it comes to catching those unique features that make a picture look like someone. Most people that do that, do it so often that they can catch things quick .Then too, sometimes the pictures look all alike.

So PJ, can I put you on the list of vendors for the Int'l Rally next year???!!!

You might not have any time for riding!! But you would be able to watch the community liquid refreshment chest for everybody!!

Dan

sorry Phil ,,just wanted to show eveyone i learned to post images....

me again.jpg

Well Tom we'll talk about that the next time we see you. For ice cream! .

Danob I'm not sure about the international rallye. I'd love to go but i'm not sure what my financial situation will be like. No need to get into it here i'll send you a post explaining smetime.

I'm glad everybody likes the work. there were some good suggestions for other get togethers if the sponsors need some help let me know.

Hey squidley how do i go about changing my handle to PB&J ?