IGNORED

Big Blue is gone

heatonmt

Will Rick has come and gone. As always got to meet two wonderful people. Big blue is headed for Canada as I type. We went to dinner and off they went. So here I set no bike a lot of room in the garage what to do, Let me think. I might just have to visit the dealer tomorrow I think I hear a road * calling me.

I do believe someone on this site has a fast silver one for sale really reasonable.........why visit the dealer, its an 08 barley broken in and the guy takes the upmost care of his rides.......sadly he just cant make up his mind whether he wants a 1st gen or a 2nd gen so why not take the 08 off his hands so he can get back on his favorite ride and everyone will be happy..............:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Will Rick has come and gone. As always got to meet two wonderful people. Big blue is headed for Canada as I type. We went to dinner and off they went. So here I set no bike a lot of room in the garage what to do, Let me think. I might just have to visit the dealer tomorrow I think I hear a road * calling me.

Yeppers we made it back finally! What a journey and before I go on...I need to apologize to all those in the south for bringing the crappy weather with us!

Man that was nasty! I wanted to drive the bike a couple tank fulls to get the seat broke into my big butt.....but that was not to be. It took all I had to drive it around the block just to make sure it worked and I could say I drove in Ar.! Really I just wanted to say I drove in Ar! The bike is beautiful and even better than pics show.

Great folks Michael and Teri! Treated us to supper before we left and even invited us to spend the night. Alas we couldnt as we had tracks to make to beat the storms....snow and stuff! Actually the roads were good but it was windy and rainy.

The bike was coated with a six and half inch layer of salt which we washed off as soon as we got to town! Ok...maybe it wasnt that thick!

Thanks again Michael and Teri and we will see you guys in August!

Oh...and I know what he's looking at for a bike and knowing him the brief time I have.....he's probably already dealt on it!

Well rick you are right, went to the dealer the next day did the walk around until they would deal and right now they are fixen it up with all the goodies at 20% off. I picked out a free helmet (I alway make then through one in) and will pick it up sat. a nice silver 08 Road* so I will see you all at the 09 meet if you do not mind riding with a RoadEEEEEEE.