IGNORED

Away for a few days

Freebird

OK folks...it's time for my semi-annual sales meeting. I will be flying to Minneapolis tomorrow morning and will be spending the next week in Cannon Falls, MN, Decorah, IA and at our company resort near Hayward, WI. They are stretching this one out so I won't be back home until next Sunday evening. I'll check in when I can but this is always a busy week.

To our members in that area, sorry, no time for visiting on this trip. Wish I could.

Don

DON'T WORRY ABOUT US DON,,WE'LL BEHAVE...WONT WE GUYS...TRY TO ENJOY YOURSELF EVEN THOUGH ITS BUSINESS..DONT WORRY ABOUT A THING............................................IS HE GONE YET?:banana:...PARTY..PARTY..:banana:

Oh yeah, we still got Squid to watch us....:sign20:

Oh yeah, we still got Squid to watch us....:sign20:

Yeah but he goes to bed early.

I'll promise to try and be good while you're gone Don honest.:innocent:

Margaret

Very good observation Jeff, and Mini....Russell or Black Owl or Cerberus or whatever he is going as keeps a late night vigil

:no-no-no: But you folks are usually tame, 'cept for you and Peggy in chat :yikes:

Very good observation Jeff, and Mini....Russell or Black Owl or Cerberus or whatever he is going as keeps a late night vigil

:no-no-no: But you folks are usually tame, 'cept for you and Peggy in chat :yikes:

Hey Squid Peggy and I are just sweet angelic :innocent: little darlings. I can't believe you think we're not.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Excuse me, excuse me, did I hear my name mentioned? I was busy cleaning my wings; as in angel wings. (Not hot wings)

What was this about Mini and I breaking the chat during the last Toga party? I absolutely do not remember it. No I do not even recall it.

I think we may have had the room so crowded that we blew a fuse, but break it Never.

You know we could have a little Toga Party this week Mini. You set the time up and I will get my Toga from the dry cleaners.

:innocent-emoticon:Sister Yama Mama