IGNORED

Lift adapter by Carbon One

I just received my lift adapter from Carbon One. Works great. I had not seen any pics of it installed so thought I'd post this for those who don't have one and wanted to see what it looked like installed. Well worth the money. Thanks Carbon One for your great work.

I bought one a month or so ago, it's pretty well made.

I thought about storing my Venture on it this winter. Do any of you see a problem with that?

The only thing I could think of would be that the shocks would be extended some, but not sure if it would be enough to hurt anything.

craigr

I bought one a month or so ago, it's pretty well made.

I thought about storing my Venture on it this winter. Do any of you see a problem with that?

The only thing I could think of would be that the shocks would be extended some, but not sure if it would be enough to hurt anything.

craigr

Not at all, it wont hurt the shocks, I have one and that is how I plan to have my bike all winter

:bawling:

I love the adapter...in fact I got mine used from a forum member. It was a little scary lifting up the bike the first time, but after a few tries I am amazed that I can actually lift my Venture myself by following some tips from members.

I winterize my bike by riding it all winter long. :cool17:

I want one. Where can I get it?

Check in the 2nd gen classified section on the last page. Here's the link http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showcat.php/cat/7/page/2

Any info you need that's not there then either send a e-mail or pm thru the site here.

Scott2007's quote: Whats the difference from this one to the one that is on EBay for 55 dollars?

As noted the guy copied a earlier version of my lift adapter. Since then I have improved the basic design as well as offering the Freestanding model as mentioned by N3FOL.

My prices including shipping to any place here in the 48 States in the US. I also ship to Canada but have to charge to cover extra shipping fees.

Glad to hear I have so many satisfied customers too. No one has asked for a refund yet.

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One

Not to hijack this thread but....

Larry,

I finally bought a Steble Horn. If I remember right, didn't you have a flyer accidentily put in the box that my stand was in, for a bracket that you make for the horn also? - Of course I no longer have that box & paperwork.

If so, how much and how do we do this?

craigr