IGNORED

We are home

Squidley

Just a quick note and it's off to bed for me. Walked in the door at 1110 pm 17 hours after we left Gene and Becky's. Todays jaunt was about 940 miles

:yikes: we must be stupid or Masochists....maybe both :confused24:

Again thank you all for showing up, what a great weekend! We really didn't want to come back north, we have good friends here, but it's 31 degrees right now :( I'll come on during the week and get my babbling back up to speed. Thanks again for all the hospitality and it was great to see everyone and make some new friends...Y'all be safe :thumbsup2:

Glad you both are home. Hope everyone is well now. Sorry to hear Jenn wasn't feeling too good.

Margaret

Thanks Margaret!

She started feeling sick on Saturday night....so we stayed an extra day. Moving her in the condition she was in would not have been a good thing, or fun:scared:

So we all stayed an extra day, and she was feeling quite a bit better. I talked to her this morning, and she felt much better, so it must have been like a 24 hour bug. I just hope no one who was there gets it!

Thanks again to Gene and Becky for putting up with us, and their help in taking care of Jen while we were there!:bighug::bighug:

Todays jaunt was about 940 miles

:yikes: we must be stupid or Masochists....maybe both :confused24:

Not stupid, just dedicated. As to the Masochist thing, well, we're not in a position to address that. :whistling:

Sorry we missed it all, but we just couldn't get away. Maybe next time. At least you made it home safe and sound.

Iron butt ride in a Chevy??? Glad your home safe.

Well, it was! My truck is a lot more comfortable, but every time Brad drives it, something breaks. :whistling: So he wanted to take his:confused24::rotf::rotf:

It was great to see everyone again! Until we get moved down there, we will have to suffer the trip!

Ya know...If you would stop moving, we would know where to find you!!:stirthepot:

Or are you really hiding from something:rotf::confused24:

It was really good to see you again Steve!:bighug:

I think I been hiding from fun!! And I have missed seeing you guys for sure.

Well since I am not spending all that time between here and DC ... I will be around more! It is nice having the time to breath for a change! There are a bunch of things I need to catch up on and riding and getting to know folks around here is high on the menu ... speaking of menu's ... next time ... best bring a cheesecake!!!

Won't be the last you guys see of me ...

I think I been hiding from fun!! And I have missed seeing you guys for sure.

Well since I am not spending all that time between here and DC ... I will be around more! It is nice having the time to breath for a change! There are a bunch of things I need to catch up on and riding and getting to know folks around here is high on the menu ... speaking of menu's ... next time ... best bring a cheesecake!!!

It sure was good meeting you, hope to see you at more get togethers.

It sure was good meeting you, hope to see you at more get togethers.

Hey, it was great meeting you and yours too. If you're ever over this way, make sure you let me know ... always have the coffee on and a place to stay. Great riding here!

I'll come on during the week and get my babbling back up to speed.

Told you, In reality, you ARE older than me and it is must be creeping up on you FAST, it has never taken that long to get you babbling :rotf:

If you don't believe me just ask Lonna

Brad

Told you, In reality, you ARE older than me and it is must be creeping up on you FAST, it has never taken that long to get you babbling :rotf:

If you don't believe me just ask Lonna

Brad

Keep it up buster....your coming over this weekend, remember

:buttkick:

... speaking of menu's ... next time ... best bring a cheesecake!!!

OK Steve....the next time you hear we are going down that way all you have to do is PM me and let me know what kind you want, and for you it will be done, as long as we have the place to put it, so it don't get eat on the way:rotf::whistling: