IGNORED

Delivery of a healthy baby girl ...

Guest BluesLover

Guest BluesLover

Yes, a successful delivery took place, although a couple of days ahead of schedule. Baby, mom & dad are all doing well. In fact, dad can't wait to take the baby on her first vacation ...

Cheers,

Guest BluesLover
Congrats on your new baby! She is beautiful. I am sorry about the "harley syndrome" however. I understand those born with "harley syndrome" live relitivly short lives. So enjoy here while you have her.

Gene:cool17:

LOL - well, I can take solace in the fact that I had "RSV syndrome" for 3 1/2 years ...

Cheers,

Is that the new Kawasaki ?

:rotf::rotf:

JK, I heard there are alot of improvements.

HD riders are waiting for the water cooled version rumored

to be in the plans.

Put a couple of big into the motor and you should be able to run with the

Yamahas.

Just pickin on you Lou !!

Nice lookin scoot !!

Now your going to tell us your just kidding !!

Right ??

:doh:

OK maybe I should just shut up !!

Guest BluesLover

Now your going to tell us your just kidding !!

Right ??

:doh:

LOL - no, I'm not kidding Gary. When the 06 RSV went down, I hummed and hawed and given the pricing and the changes made for the 09 Ultras, I thought I'd give it a try for a change. But the RSV is still near and dear to me, for sure!

Cheers,

Well she looks black and square, has a good set of landing gear, looks like the rump holder can be sat upon and has a lot of nice things in a lot of neat places,,,,,,,,,now if it will only hold together:rotf:you'll be a happy rider for sure,,,,,,,and if not, there are always friends around that will let you look at their Ventures.

Enjoy it Lou and stop by to show it off sometime.

oh no, I'm sorry to hear about your tragic delivery experience. I guess this was bound to happen after riding on all those 9/11 rides...all that reverb and noise dislodged a few brain cells of yours, eh? :stickpoke: I now pronouce you successfully cloned.