IGNORED

Oct. 17/07 One year later

Gary N.

Gary, like everyone else has said...you and Leslie are in my thoughts, especially today. I think of her often and am so sorry each time, that she isn't with us anymore. But, I'm glad that you are healing and able to enjoy life a little more each day. I'm sure that is the way Leslie would want it.

Have peace in your heart, Gary, because you'll always have Leslie's love there too.

Love,

Diane and Al

Gary - I certainly know what feelings the first anniversary can bring. Each subsequent anniversary will be full of different feelings and, in time, the memories will be of happy times together. Feel free to call anytime Gary, and I'm very happy to know that you are healing!

Take good care.

Eugene

Gary, my wife, Bernie and I where pleased that we where able to ride with you a few weekends back enjoying the fall colours.

We are both happy and proud of the strength you have shown to your son's and all of us through your struggles with your own injuries and with the loss of your wife. We know it must not have been easy, and only wish you a happy present and brighter future with fond memories of your past.

David

Gary, I saw this yesterday but didn't have time to post. Hard to believe it's been a year already. Sam and I feel so blessed to have met her at Don's, albeit for such a short time. We know that she lives through you and your kids, and we think of you often.

We miss her and wish we lived closer so we could visit you more, but anytime you want to park the shuttle in our driveway, feel free.

We are only a phone call away.

Vin

Gary, even though I have only met you once at Don's, I felt some of your pain. I can only imagine how hard this past year has been for you and your kids. You have hung in there admirably and even though I have never had the pleasure of meeting Leslie, I'm sure shes smiling down on you. Our continued prayers are yours....

Gary,

I know the walk your walking. its a year and half for me...I dont cry as much. I do have lots of great moments where I smile when I look at all the pictures I have of him and I by my bed. How blessed I was to be part of his life. I go the cemetary about once a month, and I go to the crash site and pick up trash and junk people toss out and loss from their vehicles. The cross was run over we had on the corner, and my BIL is making a new one. do you have a cross near where your accident happened? I think your accident was far away? Right? I am glad your doing so much better. I am glad we have gotten to talk, it has helped me and I know I owe it all to this site, to Don Nelson for having this site. Tom loved it and this family has really held me you and I up, and the others who have lost loved ones on here. I know my Tom be so appreciative and the love and kindness that we have soaked up, and so would Leslie...You know you can call me any time! HUGS!

Stay strong my friend, I am so fortunate to have met you. You have shown all of us the determination and spirit that you have. I really appreciated our chat behind the bikes listening to the blue grass gospel up in Michigan earlier this year. Don't neccessarily have to be in church to commune with the Big Guy.....

Just remember we all ride together in this big ol' world.

Dan