IGNORED

Decided not to buy 2007 venture

I decided not to buy 2007 venture for $11,000.00. If anyone else here is interested in this bike, it is an awesome deal. The bike is blue, with only 503 miles on it! The bike is in Florida. If your interested, let me know, I can give you info on it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding??? What is it about that 5 year / drive shaft / water cooled / longer wheelbase / more comfort space bigger bags, for your pasenger / tons of horsepower with the ability to slam / lower your ride... remove the rear trunk if you like the 'streetglide' look for 11g's ???? save you what?...10'gs or more for a HD?...

You will ride this bike 2 years for free at that price!...

John

2003 RSVM...

I decided not to buy 2007 venture for $11,000.00. If anyone else here is interested in this bike, it is an awesome deal. The bike is blue, with only 503 miles on it! The bike is in Florida. If your interested, let me know, I can give you info on it.

Interesting decision - that was a sweet deal if the bike had never been down. I recently sold a 2007 blue/black with 13,000 on the clock for $13,800. Yeah, it had a few extras on it, and MY magic touch :rotf:, but sure makes $11,000 at 500 miles look pretty sweet!

Goose

One problem I have is that I have financing avail through yamaha credit, however, I have to purchase the bike from a yamaha dealer. this guy is not a yamaha dealer. So I may buy the new 07 at a dealer. Anyone have any good ideas for me?

One problem I have is that I have financing avail through yamaha credit, however, I have to purchase the bike from a yamaha dealer. this guy is not a yamaha dealer. So I may buy the new 07 at a dealer. Anyone have any good ideas for me?

That's easy, get financing from another source. There are plenty of places that will lend you money. I borrowed the money for my bike from my local credit union. Got good rates too.

Hmm, well since a few banks have failed that might not be so true anymore. :doh:

Does anybody know the best source for a loan to buy from a used car dealer? I would probably change my mind and buy the bike for $11,000 if I could arrange good financing. Help appreciated.

Credit Unions are usually the best place!!

Does anybody know the best source for a loan to buy from a used car dealer? I would probably change my mind and buy the bike for $11,000 if I could arrange good financing. Help appreciated.

Man I would contact some banks....$11,000.00 and 500 miles.....well your nuts not to go for it if you can find some $$$$$. You will save what $5 to 6K on the purchase, and your payment will be what $100 less a month.

What am I doing, I'm trying to talk a guy into buying a Venture at a great price instead of a newly designed 09 Ultra.......LOL

I love my Hadley, but the Venture is a sweet ride for the money. And it's easier to change the fluids and filter on the Venture.

But the Hadley handles like a dream in the twisties.

Be nice now folks I spoke nicely about the Venture.

Hey Bobcatpat you can always try Triple A thay do financing at a pretty good rate, if you are a member it can save you from .25% to .75% on your loan. It may be worth while to become a member.

That's easy, get financing from another source. There are plenty of places that will lend you money. I borrowed the money for my bike from my local credit union. Got good rates too.

Hmm, well since a few banks have failed that might not be so true anymore. :doh:

I just refinanced my '08 through a local Credit Union and went froma 9.9% finance to a 7.75. The Yamaha finance SUCKS! I have good credit and as usual I couldn't be approved for the best rate...go figure

:confused24: That is a great deal on that bike and I would efinitely look at going through a CU. I took $150.00 and put $100 in a checkibng account there and $50 in a svings and filed for the loan while I did it all. 1 day later it was come in and sign the paperwork...that easy :happy34:

BTW Mike...congrats on the payoff, now more monies to ride

:banana: