IGNORED

Does anybody remember.....

a thread that was posted about a company that sold a bar with running lights that goes on the rear trunk behind the luggage rack. It was really inexpensive, around $30.00-$40.00, I think.

I saw the post when I first joined back in May and thought it would be a good birthday present for Gary. Don't know what the thing a ma jig is called. :confused24:Spoiler? Anyway, if someone has a clue where that post is...

Here is another one. The guys who make these introduce themselves as Venture riders and they sell a lot on eBay. Put this item number in the eBay search bar and have a look 330272634306 They have different types and different colors. Look really sharp to me.

I found the thread: Has anyone purchased this and would it fit on an 05 Venture with a luggage rack?

http://www.mutazu.com/products.php?cat_id=1&menu=DMY%20Trunk%20Series&product_id=20&s=prod.php

Thanks for any input!!

Deb,

I have bought one of them and they are VERY cheaply built. It doesn't blend as well as I like and for me would have to be trimmed to get the fit on the trunk that I would feel good with. The one that was posted up by Rivco looks to be decent and I may just have to buy it and see how it's like.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the input! I thought the spoiler looked nice but I don't want to buy anything flimsy. I'll take a look at the products you guys suggested.

His birthday's in December so I've got some time. I also thought about headlight visors. Saw a guy in Wisconsin this summer with them on and boy, do they spruce up the bike!!

Thanks again!

Deb

I've got one of those mitzu whatever on my midnight. I doesnt look too bad. Seems to hold on pretty good. The light is not very bright in the day time. It only rigs one of two ways. Either on all the time or as a brake light. Mine is rigged as brake lights.

This was a cheap product for me....truly I would have prefered the Yamaha one but I just couldnt afford it.