IGNORED

Your Local Gas Prices

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

This is an interesting graph indicating the cost of gas over the U.S.! Zoom out and also move your cursor over to see the price ranges over the whole country!:confused07:

It looks like Sleeperhawk and I will be getting gas a little bit cheaper on our big trip next week!:whistling:

http://www.wistv.com/Global/category.asp?C=92317

Oil dropped to 91.00 a barrel.....seems that any reduction in price takes almost a week before it hits the pump because the cheaper gas still has not made it to the area, however, several chains here have raised there price at least 50 cents even before this storm made landfall. Double standard working here if you ask me......:no-no-no:

Price gouging or tax gouging?

Click HERE for a tax map by state.

Also, clik HERE to go directly to the Gas Buddy web site map.

I've been posting links to that gas map for several days. If you setup a free account on gasbuddy's you can post all your gas related rants and no one ever cares how vile you get. I quit posting over there due to the nasty nature of the posts on that site.

Hey if you are heading West, I hope you are going to swing by Texas.

I will show you all some Texas hospitality when you are here.

:dancefool:

Thank you, Jim!!!! I see that you are not too far from San Angelo. We will be going to Lowake Inn on Tuesday, September 30 for lunch. We would love to have you join us! :bighug:

My brother Mike whom you met the last time we were there is going to be there along with about four other people! We will make this into a mini-Texas size meet and eat!!! :thumbsup:

I am so ready to get Texas-style rejuvenated! :stickinouttounge:

My cell is 256-874-3616 so let us know if you can make it!

Ride safe,

Bobbie