IGNORED

Bless you all

kenw

I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers for me. Sometimes its the little things that can overwelm you and nock you to the ground. I thank everyone for their concern and with to thank Don for bringing all together. You a great bunch of misfits and I love you all!!

Your brother, kenw :bighug:

Always remember KenW,If you ever want to get away from whatever for awhile I have 3 extra rooms and work week on/week off and we can sit back,relax,and ride some beautiful roads around here! Take care,call if you EVER need to talk to someone. Tom

Just when you think you've run out of rope, holler at one of us for more! Relieved to hear you're riding the carousel with the rest of us, even though the ride can get rough at times :Avatars_Gee_George: , occasionally there's a brass ring.

Brandy

BRANDY!

have you actually ever seen this elusive "BRASS RING?"

i 've been huntin' it all my life, and i haven't

found it yet!!!!

lol

i did find a "roun-to-it", a while back out in "las crusas", New Mexico!

in a "cracker barrel store".

lol

just jt

I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers for me. Sometimes its the little things that can overwelm you and nock you to the ground. I thank everyone for their concern and with to thank Don for bringing all together. You a great bunch of misfits and I love you all!!

Your brother, kenw :bighug:

Glad to hear your spirits are up. Gave me something to smile about because it been raining here all day and could not ride. Gil :thumbsup2: