IGNORED

It must be done with mirrors.....

Condor

Guest mmmouse

Just wonder how many CRASHES it took to get to that level of talent. Looks like a new trick this old dog has no desire to learn. It is sorta' cool though.

I dont feel its done with mirrors at all...

Fasinating to watch the tallented riders though..

I have seen many movie peg / videos of riders doing stunts like that and they are coming out more and more often.

Hey Jack,

Might have to send you a signal by mirror or use smoke signals for awhile; anyway, I just happen to get onto the (VR) web-site through my wifes main web page as I can't get onto my web page any more. Just talk to AT&T Yahoo tech, and he seems to think my browser isn't working anymore. Probably have to call the expensive "GEEK SQUAD" in order to get this thing fixed now. I called Vic today to have him send an e-mail to everybody so you all won't be sending me any more e-mails till I get back on. The puter crashed :crying:Monday, and I haven't made any head-way in getting back on yet, so hang in there and catch you later.

Rich

P.S. If things get real rough, I'll send you an e-mail through my wife's web site, then you can use her e-mail addy if you want to send me anything. :confused24:

I saw a group of these guys performing at Myrtle Beach Bike Week in the Spring of 2004. It was amazing what they could do with those bikes. They were doing it again at last Springs rally but we were not able to get there for the show due to other obligations.

Pretty awesome to watch.

Hey Jack,

Might have to send you a signal by mirror or use smoke signals for awhile; anyway, I just happen to get onto the (VR) web-site through my wifes main web page as I can't get onto my web page any more. Just talk to AT&T Yahoo tech, and he seems to think my browser isn't working anymore. Probably have to call the expensive "GEEK SQUAD" in order to get this thing fixed now. I called Vic today to have him send an e-mail to everybody so you all won't be sending me any more e-mails till I get back on. The puter crashed :crying:Monday, and I haven't made any head-way in getting back on yet, so hang in there and catch you later.

Rich

P.S. If things get real rough, I'll send you an e-mail through my wife's web site, then you can use her e-mail addy if you want to send me anything. :confused24:

OK.... Sorry to hear about your 'put's demise.... Maybe reinstall your browser??? Still have the boot disc?? Do you have a system restore feature?? Sometimes backing up a week or so makes things better....