IGNORED

My Summer Update

Wizard765

Well in the spring I bought an MM RSV from my friend Abdul. It has taken me a whole summer to actually feel like it is my bike. My 84 Blonde was sold quickly and I was torn for quite awhile about that. She was my baby for a long time and I had spent time and $$$ making her unique.

Local folks have seen the new RSV while Abdul had it and some have seen it while I've had it. She came with a lot of extra$ but I took a couple of them off and added some of my own and now she is feeling like mine.. Also we have experienced a few things which also makes for a bonding time.

Twice over the summer I've had charging issues (which is a longish story I won't get into at this time) one of which happened while away in PA on Vacation. All seems good now though.

Got a question.. There is a large chunk of chrome on the rear of the front fender. I was curious if this is a MM thing or an add on?

I'm attaching some pics because I know the rules and want to brag a little..

even got the vanity plate I wanted...:cool10:

Last photo has yours truly in it so ya'll can get a gander at the ugly dude that gets to ride this pretty steed

Sorry, I re-read your post. I noticed you had the wider fender trim on both fenders. The wide trim at the back of the front fender was also not a stock item, also used to be available through Yamaha as an add-on.

• 2 weeks later...