IGNORED

Ride Like a Pro IV DVD for FREE!!!!!!!

KiteSquid

There are three copies of Ride Like a Pro (RLAP) IV or V DVD's that are free for anybody who wants it for FREE so long as they agree to:

1) NOT copy it and 2) Pass it along for FREE to the next person after a short viewing session ie. ~1 week. The sender pays the postage, NOT the recipient, so no money changes hands.

NOTE: By requesting to be added to the list you are agreeing to the above simple rules. If you have a problem with this please do not request to be put on the list.

To request to be added or removed to/from the list: Simply post in this thread that you would like to be added or removed and I will take care of it upon my next visit to the thread.

Please DO NOT PM me your request to be added or removed as you will only be put on the list if you post to this thread - this way there is a clear and unambiguous record of where you ought to go on the list.

If you have requested to be added and you were not: Please forgive my mistake and simply let me know (a PM for this is fine) and I will add you to the list in the order of which the requests were put in with respect to the content in the thread.

One of kitesquid's initial requests were to post something you learned from the video; let's try to keep doing that :happy34:

Some of Kitesquid's original text:

"... I am not connected with RLAP, I just want my fellow bikers to have a long and healthy life on two wheels and anyway that we all can learn to ride safely is a good thing!!!!!!

By the way, if you are tired of waiting, or would like to purchase your own copy please click HERE to order and be sure to ask for your Venture Rider Forum member discount. IIRC it saves you $5. BTW this DVD is worth every penny!!!!!!!..."

The List:

People who originally, freely gave away their copy of RLAP IV or V (Thanks a lot you guys!!):

KiteSquid, Friesman1, jburrell

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Info on Location of DVDs:

Copy #1:

Bubber -> Jmorrison -> Burgymon --> ?????

Last known 28/Nov/09: http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showpost.php?p=411893&postcount=289

SENT to BurgyMon

Copy #2:

This one has the path:

Lilbeaver -> VegasVic -> TimGray --> Kregerdoodle -> Reed --> Indianriverjack --> 1sttenor --> Freebird --> Condor -->

Copy #3 (Thanks to the time and effort put in by 'Semi-Retired')

Spear -> Spankym (Craig M. - Buffalo) [rec. 28/apr/09]; instructed to send to r12guy on 7/May/09; reported as Sent to r12guy 18/May/2009 --> 19/May/09 instructed r12guy to send copy to "Annie in Rockinham, Perth Australia"

No further info. Either "R12guy" or "Annie_In rockingham, Perth Austrailia" has/had this

*** 27/Apr/11: E-mail sent to R12guy, awaiting response.

------

Canada

camos – Saanichton, BC

Mover - Stratford, Ontario

Ottawa () - Ottawa, Ontario

Trader - North of Kingston, Ontario

United States

fixit3546 in Mechanicsburg (Bentonia) MS

RandyR in Dahlonega GA

GaThumper in Cleveland GA

Blackjack in Snellville GA

Black Owl in Apple Valley MN

eusa1 in Dixon IL

Larry M – Pullman WA

MidlifeVenture – Twinsburg, OH

67mini67 – Cheney, WA

Hunter_1500 – Ferrisburgh, VT

Little Bob – Steven’s Point, WI

camos – Saanichton, BC

Motorcycle Mike – Lawrenceville, GA

midnite – Mc Kenzie, TN (last visit 24/March/11: Still supporting member)

Donde - Rockport, TX (Last visit 26/Dec/10 - Still supporting member)

nbowersock - North Ft. Worth, TX

Travelin Man (formerly: Crazy_Frog) - McRae, GA

SylWoody - Talladega, AL

Gdlover - Newton, IA

Dave3 - Fayetteville, GA

Slick97spirit (Ken) - Jackson, MO

TopV (Joe) - Fall River, MA

Scooter45 (Jim) - Redwood Falls, MN

Nemo (Owen) - Council Bluffs, IA

The Black Pearl (Anthony) - Traverse City, MI

Short-haul (Daniel) - River Oaks, TX

T hole (John) - North Liberty, IA

Ottawa (Ryan) - Ottawa, Ontario

in flagrante () - Rocket City, AL (Trial Member?)

ccpeso (Dennis) - South Lyon, MI

rjalamo/1JoeRanger (Ray) - Destin, FL

Alybyzee (Alby) - Manahawkin, NJ

For the efficient passage of the video how please do the following:

1) Upon receipt of the video, post that you have received it.

2) Initiate communication with the next person on the list (which ought to be included with the video and I will do my best to keep the list updated on here too) **Maybe contact the next 2 or 3 at a time, with the understanding that the list order will be maintained, just in case the first one does not respond

3) Communication with the next person on the list ought to be done via e-mail, PM or telephone call (based on whatever you are comfortable with and what is available in the person's profile).

4) Let us allow 1 week for the person next on the list to respond (which is why initiating the communication immediately would be advised or contacting 2 or 3 at a time would be efficient).

5) If no response, move to the next person on the list.

6) When a response is confirmed, post the results so we know where they are at.

7) After viewing the video, post something you learned from it (as per KiteSquid's request)

8) Post WHEN sent to the next person - also report the screen-name of the individual sent to.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, as always:

9) Ride safe

**** Sample message to next person ****:

Howdy:

I have received a copy of "Ride Like a Pro" and you are the next on the list to receive it. (According to the list on: http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24973&page=22 )

Please respond as to whether or not you are still interested in viewing the video.

I will wait one week before I contact the next person on the list. If someone else commits to it before you do (after the 1 week time has expired) then you will not lose your place on the list, but may not get the video from me ~depending on whether I still have it or not. Just post in the thread (linked to above) that you would still like to view it and you can be next in line to get a copy.

If you do want it, send me the address that you would like it sent to and I will send it first class mail after I am finished with it. If you do not want it, please post on the original thread so that you name can be removed from the list.

Thanks a lot,

- YOUR NAME HERE

****END sample message****

Thanks ya'll :thumbsup2:

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick,

Please delete my name. Viewed the video and absolutely no mention of trailering the queen.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:(beat yah too it Paul)

Thanks much

:mytruck1:

The video also doesn't show how to fuel the scoot, or attaching a gas can (for trips longer than 50 feet in distance).

But it shows, how to wake the scoot up, from its nap.

:stirthepot::duck::rotf::rotf::rotf::canada:

There are three copies of Ride Like a Pro (RLAP) IV or V DVD's that are free for anybody who wants it for FREE so long as they agree to:

1) NOT copy it and 2) Pass it along for FREE to the next person after a short viewing session ie. ~1 week. The sender pays the postage, NOT the recipient, so no money changes hands.

NOTE: By requesting to be added to the list you are agreeing to the above simple rules. If you have a problem with this please do not request to be put on the list.

To request to be added or removed to/from the list: Simply post in this thread that you would like to be added or removed and I will take care of it upon my next visit to the thread.

Please DO NOT PM me your request to be added or removed as you will only be put on the list if you post to this thread - this way there is a clear and unambiguous record of where you ought to go on the list.

If you have requested to be added and you were not: Please forgive my mistake and simply let me know (a PM for this is fine) and I will add you to the list in the order of which the requests were put in with respect to the content in the thread.

One of kitesquid's initial requests were to post something you learned from the video; let's try to keep doing that :happy34:

"... I am not connected with RLAP, I just want my fellow bikers to have a long and healthy life on two wheels and anyway that we all can learn to ride safely is a good thing!!!!!!

By the way, if you are tired of waiting, or would like to purchase your own copy please click HERE to order and be sure to ask for your Venture Rider Forum member discount. IIRC it saves you $5. BTW this DVD is worth every penny!!!!!!!..."

The List:

People who originally, freely gave away their copy of RLAP IV or V (Thanks a lot you guys!!):

KiteSquid, Friesman1, jburrell

Copy #1:

Last known 28/Nov/09: http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showpost.php?p=411893&postcount=289

SENT to BurgyMon

Copy #2:

This one has the path:

Lilbeaver -> VegasVic -> TimGray --> Kregerdoodle -> Reed --> Indianriverjack --> 1sttenor --> Freebird --> Condor -->

Spear -> Spankym (Craig M. - Buffalo) [rec. 28/apr/09]; instructed to send to r12guy on 7/May/09; reported as Sent to r12guy 18/May/2009 --> 19/May/09 instructed r12guy to send copy to "Annie in Rockinham, Perth Australia"

No further info. Either "R12guy" or "Annie_In rockingham, Perth Austrailia" has/had this

------

Canada

camos – Saanichton, BC

United States

RandyR in Dahlonega GA

GaThumper in Cleveland GA

eusa1 in Dixon IL

Larry M – Pullman WA

67mini67 – Cheney, WA

camos – Saanichton, BC

SylWoody - Talladega, AL

Gdlover - Newton, IA

Dave3 - Fayetteville, GA

Albyzee (Alby/No Biggie :rasberry:) - Manahawkin, NJ

09RSTD

playboy

Golf&Venture

2) Initiate communication with the next person on the list (which ought to be included with the video and I will do my best to keep the list updated on here too) **Maybe contact the next 2 or 3 at a time, with the understanding that the list order will be maintained, just in case the first one does not respond

3) Communication with the next person on the list ought to be done via e-mail, PM or telephone call (based on whatever you are comfortable with and what is available in the person's profile).

4) Let us allow 1 week for the person next on the list to respond (which is why initiating the communication immediately would be advised or contacting 2 or 3 at a time would be efficient).

7) After viewing the video, post something you learned from it (as per KiteSquid's request)

8) Post WHEN sent to the next person - also report the screen-name of the individual sent to.

9) Ride safe

Howdy:

I have received a copy of "Ride Like a Pro" and you are the next on the list to receive it. (According to the list on: http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24973&page=22 )

Please respond as to whether or not you are still interested in viewing the video.

I will wait one week before I contact the next person on the list. If someone else commits to it before you do (after the 1 week time has expired) then you will not lose your place on the list, but may not get the video from me ~depending on whether I still have it or not. Just post in the thread (linked to above) that you would still like to view it and you can be next in line to get a copy.

If you do want it, send me the address that you would like it sent to and I will send it first class mail after I am finished with it. If you do not want it, please post on the original thread so that you name can be removed from the list.

Thanks a lot,

- YOUR NAME HERE

I would like to be added to the list to receive the copy of Ride Like a Pro. I have read and understood the terms and conditions of this offer and I am in agreement with my obligations. Thanks!

:322:

Done.

Would love to view only and gladly pass it on. I am already on the list but please correctly the spelling of my name. (no biggy) Thank you.

Okay fine, if you are going to get all picky about it. Although my misspelling and your grammar should cancel each other out, eh? :stickpoke:

Rick,

Please delete my name. Viewed the video and absolutely no mention of trailering the queen.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:(beat yah too it Paul)

Thanks much

Done.

Would like to be added to the list to view and pass it on if its still going around.

Done

I think I have it and didn't pass it on. I'll try to find where it went. Its not in my laptops CD reader. I'll buy a new copy if I lost it.

THANK YOU!

Take my name off please. I'm tired of waiting to see it. I've been on the list for the better part of 2 years. I'm gonna try to find my own copy.

http://www.ridelikeapro.com/

Maybe I am completely blind, but I actually do not see your name on the list.

Hello gang! Check my name off the waiting list. (Nemo (Owen) - Council Bluffs, IA) I bought my own. It is a good CD, but I'll never be able to ride like them - no way.

Done.

Sure you can, just need lots of practice and spare crash bars!

Please take me off the list as well.

Done.

Can I get on this list also?

Done.

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered a new copy of Ride Like a Pro (5) to replace the DVD I misplaced. I should have it back in circulation in a few days.

If I find the copy that was sent to me, then I'll get it in circulation too.

I am passing on to GAThumper the new replacement RLAP-V DVD I bought.

Terrific! Thanks a lot! :thumbsup2:

The List:

KiteSquid, Friesman1, jburrell, RandyR

Copy #1:

SENT to BurgyMon

Copy #2:

This one has the path:

Copy #4 (Thanks to RandR)

RandyR --> GAThumper as of 14/Dec/11

------

Canada

camos – Saanichton, BC

United States

(will receive #4) GaThumper in Cleveland GA

eusa1 in Dixon IL

Larry M – Pullman WA

67mini67 – Cheney, WA

camos – Saanichton, BC

SylWoody - Talladega, AL

Gdlover - Newton, IA

Dave3 - Fayetteville, GA

Albyzee (Alby/No Biggie :rasberry:) - Manahawkin, NJ

09RSTD -

playboy -

Golf&Venture - Buckley, WA

Red Baron - Scappoose, OR

Pegasus1300 - Spring City, UT

Tamtom - Midland, Michigan

9) Ride safe

Howdy:

Thanks a lot,

- YOUR NAME HERE

Edited by LilBeaver
Added: Yamtom

• 4 weeks later...