IGNORED

Guardian Bell Location?

grubsie

Just received my 1st Guardian Bell as a gift and am wondering where anyone else with a 2nd Gen is locating them.

I first drilled a small hole in my right footrest bracket but it looks like the bell is too low to the ground so I then connected it to the lower front bolt on the right lower.

I like the looks of it on my first try on the footrest bracket but afraid it's too low and could possibly lose the bell?

20180616_202321[1].jpg

20180616_225906[1].jpg

Just received my 1st Guardian Bell as a gift and am wondering where anyone else with a 2nd Gen is locating them.

I first drilled a small hole in my right footrest bracket but it looks like the bell is too low to the ground so I then connected it to the lower front bolt on the right lower.

I like the looks of it on my first try on the footrest bracket but afraid it's too low and could possibly lose the bell?

I need help too. I put mine on yesterday for a ride to the Traveling Vietnam Memorial Wall here in Kansas and only got 7 miles from the house before I developed a fuel leak and had to return home. Apparently I placed it too high on the fairing

QTTRnO2L1GoBQ3G0AJh8oZsJCL6-Vqa9g0ugiejco_35wq-F-X7pbvavBtsAaTFZYWwaqXuRQ8Ahdo4UfJM0Ntf2YSMPgyyPN17P-mKePSvTiYNjMTCTo6nM4mg0y-WA_-uLW4Oge4nZ7Fjp_GbmkhYxA2xrk79jF0nf23heDctnB_b66C-24pwPnT5gRTEFqkImV9oe0j8DL1Gr4ZdM8_oUCknpy651BTFAFyB3weQBsexv0gkuPvgWPP7xH8KubxLXgo_CSComJcj4sDpmP32aQKkjHONSUqoPie-ZWMnfPxxQmbc-o8rCm0RhXrDX29OD4NCrYCIHTWikOS23SvU0W9MxAhLxePdXqbJuleHtAxnHuUEJSmmhhFgmsRfVHqf6RO40xtllwv2D2RbDXgYsk2SlcU8MFNYUL9dQWjyg5y9PZIyx5L-_SBPr0R5lm-3oO0ns9MXT1H4CyaDh410P9ZHObtmxMykDMDgdKs6dxPjAHEw7GUjAs08pWm83XJiykewSCWtzexUxGWVwIhkFDMLVMFyywPzHwE7fEoNf4y_7ZkFYqXGWyH5026r6ioNL8p27NJm3mMQdPM2rPSRTQgb0HlAufd4P9Ozy=w1163-h654-no

I need help too. I put mine on yesterday for a ride to the Traveling Vietnam Memorial Wall here in Kansas and only got 7 miles from the house before I developed a fuel leak and had to return home. Apparently I placed it too high on the fairing

I generally hang mine off the loop that the brake line passes through on the fork... It's more of a token since most of the bells offered don't ring anyway. Kinda like a rabbits foot. Originally the bell was supposed to trap the gremlin and the ringing would drive them insane.... :nanner:

I generally hang mine off the loop that the brake line passes through on the fork... It's more of a token since most of the bells offered don't ring anyway. Kinda like a rabbits foot. Originally the bell was supposed to trap the gremlin and the ringing would drive them insane.... :nanner:

I thought I was the only one that put them there.