IGNORED

Wny regional rally 2018......

BIG TOM

I posted the area motels for the rally in the Regional Rally section of this forum...I will start on a limited ITINERARY for this event and fill it in over the next few months... again hope you save the dates and join us for a fun filled event....

I'm going to try my best to make it again this year. This is one of the best rallies ever. One thing I do know is I will never stay at Ben's again. My room was supposed to be non smoking and the minute I opened the door the reek of smoke almost knocked me out. The room and bathroom were nasty and the walls are paper thin. Some woman in the next room talked all night long each night. I'll ride the distance to the Microtel next time. I hope it will still be on the list of places that give us a discount.

On the other hand, we stayed at Ben 3 times now. Somehow I always got the same room. Non-smoking, clean, comfortable enough, but the toilette always has this issue with not working when it should. Hey! it's cheap and close, what does one expect, sometime you live with what you can and ignore the rest. I'll stay there again, just because it's like,,, real close and won't kill me.

Kim. Might try the chaffee lodge. Its across from bens its clean several of us stayed last year and debbie and i didnt have any problems. Its nothing fancy but the rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable in our room. I just reserved our room cant wait to see everyone. If you have not been to the Western New York Rally you really should come this year. We have had a great time when we could make it. Plus the breakfast run is great. The meal at the steak house on friday night is always good food. Last year some of us went up to a old style five and dime store was neat to walk around and see stuff i have not seen for years. plus other stuff we found for christmas gifts. Hope everyone can make it.

Cant wait till i can get out and ride. Need some 2 wheel therapy good for the mind and the body. Ride safe Joe Douglas

• 1 month later...

I see that the regulars are now signed up, how about getting some new faces this year ? There are a lot of members in NY , Penn, and Ohio that I wish would join us. The more the merrier. If you have already signed up try to bring a friend or two. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU DID. Please join us for 3 days of fun, good food, and friendship. Don't forget your crazy hat for the Friday night dinner. If you have any suggestions for the movie on movie night, let Bongobob know.. Any other suggestions (ride destinations,etc ) please contact me....we aim to please....hope to see you there..

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone has any suggestions for the rally , please contact me or a committee member....

Kristjan The Silent Viking just called me and wanted to know if you could arrange a Belly Dancer and a Tattoo Artist. I told him it´s not gonna happen but he is very insisting. The guy has no boundaries you know. Please give him a call and set him straight. I will PM you his phone number.

Your best friend Jonas

Kristjan The Silent Viking just called me and wanted to know if you could arrange a Belly Dancer and a Tattoo Artist. I told him it´s not gonna happen but he is very insisting. The guy has no boundaries you know. Please give him a call and set him straight. I will PM you his phone number.

Your best friend Jonas

I CAN BELLY DANCE FOR HIM.....no problem....Tattoo artist.... ? I'll call Bob the butcher, pretty sure he got released from jail last month....If hes not re arrested by August, he will love to help Kristjan out with a new tat...

• 3 months later...