IGNORED

Time to move on....

bj66

My subscription is about due and I don't think I'm going to renew. I'm riding less and less while working more. I used to check site 3 or 4 times a day. Now I'm lucky to get on once in 4 days. I enjoyed my time here and all the fun nights in the chat room.

It was fun meeting some of you over the years out at Sturgis. As of now I am planning on heading that way again this year. If it works for you, I'd meet at the Blue Line for some pie. I really enjoyed the last time.

I will probably browse the site from time to time and who knows may even join back in. But I will still keep up with some of you through facebook.

So Freebird, thanks for giving me a place to hang around all these years! Y'all take care :)

Hey BJ!!

Are you getting delusional in yer old age? You can't leave us. You've been on here long enough to know this place is exactly like the old Hotel California tune.

Seriously though, its been great talking to ya all these years. Wish you would reconsider, and flop another $12.00 you were gonna spend on a one time trip to a fast food restaurant somewhere, and hang out with us another year.

Big Lenny

Aw heck girlfriend, there aren't that many of us girls on this site. I don't check the site sometimes for a couple of months! Then I get some time, drop in and get caught up on all the "stuff" which makes me smile and makes me want to meet more of the members.

Rats! Don't go!

Yeaaa,,, what in the wild wild world of wandering gypsies is goin here - no way, no how:95:!! This best not be some trick plan to try and get to the Blue Line and eat all the pie before I get there BJ!!!!!

If you do end up signing off (and I certainly hope ya dont) ya best be keeping a really close eye on the Water Hole as a ghost or something brother!! Things work out and I am able to make The Rally this year - The Pie Butt 26.2 is on the list of must do's!!