IGNORED

Orlin's Maintenance Day Wisconsin

OrlinEngh

This will be our 4th annual Maintenance Day here at our place, The date is June 27th and anybody that wants to come and camp is wellcome there are motels 6 miles away in Viroqua if you are not into camping.

We start it out on Thursday and go till Sunday, I will have rides planed out for Friday and Saturday cant have a bunch of cycle riders here and not take them out and show them the great riding roads we have around here.

Its been a great time each each year and look forward to many more.

I will be getting it on the calendar so you can go on there and RSVP and I will put the list motels on there also.

It will be good to see our old friends and get to make some new ones.

Orlin and Sharon

• 2 months later...

I know its still aways off but I have been thinking of a couple of routes for a ride on Friday and Saturday, Friday is still up in the air yet but I do have some nice roads picked out.

Saturday I am still going to plan about the same as last year, Work on bikes in the morning and if we are done with the bikes, we will head to the Blue Goose for pizza and icecream and then get in a nice ride and back here for burgers and brats and I have this hind quarter of venison that needs to be cooked. Then it will be to the bonefire to set relax.

And I know that there maybe some that would like to just set and relax and not get in a ride, we dont want anyone to feel they need to go. Make your self to home and relax if thats what you would like to do.

We do not get in any hurry on our rides we like to go and see the area and have a fun enjoyable ride.

Sure hope that everyone that has been coming can make it again this year and sure would be great to see some new faces.

Sharon will be at Church camp untill Friday so if you come on Thursday you will be with out Sharons coffee Friday morning. I will be happy to make some but not being a coffee drinker I am sure it wont be like hers.

Orlin

I know its still aways off but I have been thinking of a couple of routes for a ride on Friday and Saturday, Friday is still up in the air yet but I do have some nice roads picked out.

Saturday I am still going to plan about the same as last year, Work on bikes in the morning and if we are done with the bikes, we will head to the Blue Goose for pizza and icecream and then get in a nice ride and back here for burgers and brats and I have this hind quarter of venison that needs to be cooked. Then it will be to the bonefire to set relax.

And I know that there maybe some that would like to just set and relax and not get in a ride, we dont want anyone to feel they need to go. Make your self to home and relax if thats what you would like to do.

We do not get in any hurry on our rides we like to go and see the area and have a fun enjoyable ride.

Sure hope that everyone that has been coming can make it again this year and sure would be great to see some new faces.

Sharon will be at Church camp untill Friday so if you come on Thursday you will be with out Sharons coffee Friday morning. I will be happy to make some but not being a coffee drinker I am sure it wont be like hers.

Orlin

Or Or (that was not a typo - I meant to say,, Or Orlin :fnd_(16):), if we came in early they could :stickpoke: the address for the Church camp out of you and go on a Church camp attack!! I know for a FACT that Church camps ALWAYS have the bestest coffee anywhere on the planet PLUS they usually have some pretty good dipping donuts, pie and even gobs of :ice_awesome-vi46644 for those who are well behaved!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Venison eay,, hmmmmmmmmmm.........:fatsmiley:

Sorry Or,, didnt mean to :witch_brew: and cause you grief.. :backinmyday:

Or Or (that was not a typo - I meant to say,, Or Orlin :fnd_(16):), if we came in early they could :stickpoke: the address for the Church camp out of you and go on a Church camp attack!! I know for a FACT that Church camps ALWAYS have the bestest coffee anywhere on the planet PLUS they usually have some pretty good dipping donuts, pie and even gobs of :ice_awesome-vi46644 for those who are well behaved!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Venison eay,, hmmmmmmmmmm.........:fatsmiley:

Sorry Or,, didnt mean to :witch_brew: and cause you grief.. :backinmyday:

Yes you did, you love :stirthepot:......:moon:

AND there will be my special RUM balls for desert......

I am still planing to leave Milwaukee right after work on Friday.

Sharon told me that she has decided to step down as Camp Director this will be her 21st year. I think that it was a tuff choice she has allways loved going up to the camp and spending time with the kids.

I think that if some Ventures came pulling in at the Church camp she would get a kick out it and just may have some coffee to drink.

Yes you did, you love :stirthepot:......:moon:

AND there will be my special RUM balls for desert......

I am still planing to leave Milwaukee right after work on Friday.

Can you use those Rum balls for topping on icecream or do they melt the ice cream.

Oh Oh, I may have to start flailing on the bike to do all of my winter upgrades that I had planned for. It seems I am getting used to all of these new meds and the dizzy spells are getting fewer and farther between and less severe. If they go away completely, (doc said it is normal to have them go away completely after a while) then I will be able to ride the bike instead of the cage to WI MD. Looking forward to it.

We'll plan on heading down on Thursday or Friday and staying until Sunday unless you evict us earlier. LOL I'll bring my carbtune and other assorted tools along.

Jim I have yet to see that pretty 1st Gen is it going to make its way down here.

Oh Oh, I may have to start flailing on the bike to do all of my winter upgrades that I had planned for. It seems I am getting used to all of these new meds and the dizzy spells are getting fewer and farther between and less severe. If they go away completely, (doc said it is normal to have them go away completely after a while) then I will be able to ride the bike instead of the cage to WI MD. Looking forward to it.

Are you sure its not the meds and now that its getting nicer out you are cutting back on the Rumballs, good to hear that those dizzy spells are going away they are no fun had them when I first started blood pressure meds, couldnt even look down at my feet with out falling over.

Yes I definitely will my friend but I decided not to pull the Bunkhouse camper with it so that weekend I won't have it. I'll run down though with it for sure. I got the turn signals working and was getting ready to put the fairing back on and discovered a leaking anti dive valve so I'm swapping out the foeks with some ones I picked up real cheap on ebay with some r6 calipers. I'm putting in new seals and progressive springs then I should be on the road. Have a hitch setup for it but not sure if I want it on there. We'll take a motel trip down there.

• 3 weeks later...

I got out for a ride Friday and took a couple of roads that I have planed for the ride on Saturday, one of them was all redone last fall and is a great ride and I think that everyone will enjoy its just a nice ride down threw a long valley and then I will bring us back up on a ridge road with some great views and places for picture stops if we want.

Now I just have to get out and get Fridays ride put together.

Have gotten started on the bonefire it should be a good one we just may have to set back aways for awhile untill this burns down some.