IGNORED

My Venture is gone, but still in my garage...

Barrycuda

Barry,

Welcome to the GW world..

Just an offer here.

If you ever have any questions or need input on maintenance on your wing feel free to ask or call me. Phone number is in my profile.

I sent you a p-email also.

Eck

Can't really go wrong with a goldwing... Those things are reliable as hell. I always admire those who literally travel cross country with them..

Enjoy !

Me too Konigralph, ME TOO!! And there are a number of cross country wing riding folks around here too!!!

:2YELLOW:

Puc

Puc, Glad to hear you are sticking around! And Congrats on the new bike!

david

I WISH!!! Sadly I gotta say it is Barrycuda with the new bike!! I am still riding the same ol 83 Yam,,, that Barry (and his brother) are gonna have soooooooooo much fun!!

Oh c'mon patti ! Let him park up near the house with the rest of us ??:confused24:

The wing parking out in the back forty is soooo far away:whistling:

Just a reminder Mike, last year I was parked 4th, which was in front and on top! If I recall correctly, I was front and center for all to drool...

This years she's better because of diamond cut, and your excellent tutoring of those LED country lights.... You'll see her at the IR....

Congrats on the new Wing!! I love the power and handling of it but I am with Buddy on the foot position. I hope you do stick around, I've always found your posts interesting and valuable.

Thank you Wade, that is very nice of you. I have no intent on leaving the site. As for my posts, being valuable....eh, ...ok. HA ha...

While I have the GW, don't think I am just forgetting the venture. That's what led me here. And, not every bike is for everyone. I have a learning curve, but I will always appreciate the site, it's members and the bike that brought and keeps me here

Said I love your new bike Barry,, never said I wasnt gonna pick on ya for being a traitor:cool10::rotf:

Puc:

I'll have you know, not only am I NOT a traitor, but all I need to do is call my Tennessee Mom (Patti) and tell her you're picking on me. Your parking spot will be out at the road!!!

Also, another known fact...I am such a traitor, that I have added my NYC brother to the list of venture owners, so it's still in the family.....

So there...:happy-emoticon::happy-emoticon::happy-emoticon:

Puc:

I'll have you know, not only am I NOT a traitor, but all I need to do is call my Tennessee Mom (Patti) and tell her you're picking on me. Your parking spot will be out at the road!!!

Also, another known fact...I am such a traitor, that I have added my NYC brother to the list of venture owners, so it's still in the family.....

So there...:happy-emoticon::happy-emoticon::happy-emoticon:

Thats alright Barry,,, probably less ants/moles and snakes (quoting that sweet little meek young lady from Tennessee your gonna sic on me) out on the road anyway :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Ya make a good point,,,,,,, hand me that plate of CROW over there Tippy,, I was wrong,, Barry's no traitor,,,, wonder if his brother will be as much fun tease hahahaha,,, chomp chomp,, I HATE feathers.

Thats alright Barry,,, probably less ants/moles and snakes (quoting that sweet little meek young lady from Tennessee your gonna sic on me) out on the road anyway :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Ya make a good point,,,,,,, hand me that plate of CROW over there Tippy,, I was wrong,, Barry's no traitor,,,, wonder if his brother will be as much fun tease hahahaha,,, chomp chomp,, I HATE feathers.

Both of us can take jokes just fine. My brother is much more refined than I am...

Congratulations on the new ride Barry. Hope you didn't buy it from our friend usedcyclesales.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Ha ha..good one Vincent. Actually, a older chap in Sebring, Florida.... That's Dion territory ...

His wife fell in love with the kawasaki voyage and I guess after 8.... Yes 8 wings, he wanted something different. He really did take excellent care of this bike. I miss the RSV, and was on her today and will be again tomorrow, but I had to try the wing now, while I was still able to pull the trigger. It comes with a bevy of chrome and options. Some IDK, if I would have thought of...

Stay in touch stranger

Man oh man,,,, Barry,, hurry up and answer DJ so we know your ok!! Thoughts and Prayers up for whoever was involved with that one!!

Taking a closer look at the under side of that bike,,, almost looks like a Kaw Voyager oil canister on its belly....

TERRIBLE!!

Hey Barry, you wernt down in Bradenton where you??? Saw this on yahoo news local.

http://wtvt.images.worldnow.com/images/3679531_G.jpg

TO ALL...

THIS IS NOT ME THANKFULLY. YAMMER DAN just called me and had no clue what he was speaking of....

I certainly is my year and model bike, however is am not sure who this bike is affiliated with. All I can say is thank you to everyone who has been thinking of me. I am A-OK in that regard....

Puts things in perspective. My wife just lost her job, and this is in the middle of buying a home. We may not get it now. Although we are having extreme difficulties, it doesn't reach the level of this individual. If I can find out more I will post. My BIL is a deputy and my neighbor is a state trooper...

Thanks again for your caring. Another reason why I won't leave this site.

B---

Doesn't that tell you we would hunt you down anyway!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Prayers up for the rider or riders.

Yes Dan and I am deeply appreciative of you calling me to inquire. Although others may not know why, that means a great to me. You're awesome. Bring your 2nd. Gen to Florida anytime. Trust me, it'll make it...

Yes Dan and I am deeply appreciative of you calling me to inquire. Although others may not know why, that means a great to me. You're awesome. Bring your 2nd. Gen to Florida anytime. Trust me, it'll make it...

Thanks for letting us know your ok !

As for Dan and his second gen. Like me if he can stop playing around with it and ride it :whistling:

Barry.....Congrat's on the new ride. Hope you have many enjoyable and safe miles with her.

AND.....NO you are not leaving. You even think about it and we will hunt you down.....:sign20: Can't wait to see some pics of her....