IGNORED

Gunboat's Obit....

BoomerCPO

Submitted here with sincere respect.....Boomer

Donald Richard Cumpston, age 62 and a resident of Cleveland, Texas, passed away Saturday, June 22, 2013 at his home. He was born September 21, 1950 in Huntsville, Texas.

Survivors include his wife Catherine Fults; son Joseph Cumpston and Cathy; daughters Erica Rambin and Sarah Cumpston; grandchildren Natalie, Leanne, Kristen, Isabelle, Charles, and Brett; numerous nieces, nephews and other cherished family members and friends.

A memorial service will be held at a later date.

Thanks for posting this Boomer.

Submitted here with sincere respect.....Boomer

Donald Richard Cumpston, age 62 and a resident of Cleveland, Texas, passed away Saturday, June 22, 2013 at his home. He was born September 21, 1950 in Huntsville, Texas.

Survivors include his wife Catherine Fults; son Joseph Cumpston and Cathy; daughters Erica Rambin and Sarah Cumpston; grandchildren Natalie, Leanne, Kristen, Isabelle, Charles, and Brett; numerous nieces, nephews and other cherished family members and friends.

A memorial service will be held at a later date.

Thanks Boomer!! I got that last night, but didn't have the time to get it up yet!

If anyone has some pictures of Don, please e-mail them to me as I am putting some pictures together for his Memorial Service, and Cathy a photo album. You can e-mail them to mrsweldman66@yahoo.com

I will start to print them out this weekend, to get it going, in time for the service.