IGNORED

Company Today!!

bongobobny

Dingy stopped over for lunch!! Well, he had a hidden agenda, it seems as he bought the remains of s 2nd gen from a certain Canadian member, and another certain Canadian member brought the parts down to my place! I won't spoil the surprise but I will tell you it's gonna end up being a very nice 2nd gen!!

Gary, it was great to see you again my friend, hope you and all the parts made it home OK!!!

I am home, took about 4hrs 15 min coming back.

Got to see Bob's remodeling job. Adding a room to his home.

Thank You Wrenchrob, Wizard765, MarCarl & BongoBobny. for selling & moving these parts to me. I got stuff I don't even know where it goes.

For you RSV purists out there, you ain't gonna like what I am gonna do to this. I don't even know for sure what it is going to end up looking like. The pictures attached are a good start to a hybrid 1st/2nd gen RSV with VMax DNA sprinkled in. It will be different & quick.

Gary

I believe that I may be providin' the first mod to this subject.....:detective:

Maybe not, the starter clutch mod'ed rotor you are doing for me now may go on Tweety. It has given me that ready to die sound a few times. The higher compression motor isn't doing the stock starter clutch any favors. This rotor is a quad pickup version.

For the RSV hybrid, I want to get a single pick-up rotor and pickup coil for this motor. With the Ignitech TCI, it will be an easy change to go from the quad to a single pickup. Wiring harness on RSV frame is setup for a single pickup.

I will probably have you do that on if I can find one. The guy you PM'ed me about, Morley, has helped me out a lot with VMax parts and probably has the parts. I have watched for months now & not seen one on ebay at a decent price. There is a rotor on there, but price is high, no pickups though for a 1st gen Venture/VMax motor though.

Gary

Edited by dingy
spell

I am home, took about 4hrs 15 min coming back.

Got to see Bob's remodeling job. Adding a room to his home.

Thank You Wrenchrob, Wizard765, MarCarl & BongoBobny. for selling & moving these parts to me. I got stuff I don't even know where it goes.

For you RSV purists out there, you ain't gonna like what I am gonna do to this. I don't even know for sure what it is going to end up looking like. The pictures attached are a good start to a hybrid 1st/2nd gen RSV with VMax DNA sprinkled in. It will be different & quick.

Gary

Hey I know where that dingy goes! across the table from the whojamacallit!