IGNORED

Inukshuk..Where am I??

bigbob

Inukshuk (ee-nook-shook or ee-nook-sook) is an Inuktitut word that means to look like a person (an Inuk). It is a stone cairn which has been used by the Inuit people to mark high points of land, good hunting and fishing spots or the way home. Inuit have been building Inuksuit (ee-nook-soo-eet / plural) for thousands of years. It is a symbol of trust and reassurance for those who travel across the vastness of the Arctic. After nearly twenty years of living and working in the Arctic with the Inuit people, I chose the Inukshuk as my symbol to mark the the places where I have made contributions using Information and Communication Technologies to create a better world.

Hey Bob, the New trike looks good in front of the inukshuk.... so how mant miles you getting on that rig?

Brian

Hi Brian,since june 5th I put around 12000 kms/ 7500 miles, after P.I.P. should have a few more and hope to have a lot more before fall.

Was going to call you if you would like to go see Pete with me one of these days ?? let me know.

Ride safe Bob