IGNORED

I need a tank bib

ragtop69gs

That's the one I have on my bike, it's too deep to be useful, everything gets lost in the bottom of the pouch :doh: I'm looking for one with 2 wide but shallow pouch's to put on my wife's trike.

This is what I had on the Honda and I liked it alot.

That's the one I have on my bike, it's too deep to be useful, everything gets lost in the bottom of the pouch :doh: I'm looking for one with 2 wide but shallow pouch's to put on my wife's trike.

This is what I had on the Honda and I liked it alot.

Did you scroll down there is one with two pockets but kinda pricey IMHO also a few others. Reading the reviews from other customers it fits the venture.:080402gudl_prv:

That's the one I have on my bike, it's too deep to be useful, everything gets lost in the bottom of the pouch :doh: .

And that's the one I'm going to use to replace the OEM Ventureline double pouch I have now because the pockets are so shallow I can't get a pair of shades or digital camera in the thing. The Hopnel at least allows the camera and glasses with room to spare. I don't toss spare change in them.... :whistling:

And that's the one I'm going to use to replace the OEM Ventureline double pouch I have now because the pockets are so shallow I can't get a pair of shades or digital camera in the thing. The Hopnel at least allows the camera and glasses with room to spare. I don't toss spare change in them.... :whistling:

When I drop my glasses or camera into the Hopnel pouch it's a fight to get them out because of the depth.

When I drop my glasses or camera into the Hopnel pouch it's a fight to get them out because of the depth.

I had the same problem until I stuffed a 2" pc of foam into the bottom of the pouch, works great now:big-grin-emoticon:

Craig

So put a wad of tissue in the bottom.... or stop wearing monoculars..... :whistling::rotf:

Just to check things to make sure I know wheat the 'H' I'm talking about I checked a pair of glasses in a spare Hopnel bib I have. Attached are the results and pics. You must have very short fingers....

Edited by Condor

I had the same problem until I stuffed a 2" pc of foam into the bottom of the pouch, works great now:big-grin-emoticon:

I'm going to try this.

Craig

So put a wad of tissue in the bottom.... or stop wearing monoculars..... :whistling::rotf:

Just to check things to make sure I know wheat the 'H' I'm talking about I checked a pair of glasses in a spare Hopnel bib I have. Attached are the results and pics. You must have very short fingers....

HEY they may be short but can you see this one ? :rotfl:

Seriously though, I don't keep them in a case so they hook on the interior seams. My camera is just large enough to be a pita to pull out.

I have that same set up on my Venture , keep my clip on sunglases and a plastic disk on a string for to put under the kick stand on soft parking lots , never had any isues getting any thing out of it. If you have problems reaching something, just take the pouch off and pour out what you want and then put it back on, takes 2 seconds, it is a quick remove unit after all.

Don't have a bib for the Lil 2nd Genner..but I could hook you up with a 2nd Genner seat like I did for my friend's 01...

V2%25202.jpg

v2%25201.jpg

Sorry...sometimes i just can't help myself..... :no-no-no:

:rotfl::rotf: :rasberry:

Don't have a bib for the Lil 2nd Genner..but I could hook you up with a 2nd Genner seat like I did for my friend's 01...

V2%25202.jpg

v2%25201.jpg

Sorry...sometimes i just can't help myself..... :no-no-no:

:rotfl::rotf: :rasberry:

Thanks, but I already got a new saddle :thumbsup2: