IGNORED

Check out the new look!

joboo

This is a follow up to the post I made about the wife needing a new seat and backrest, I added Ultimate seats, a DMY trunk with lighted spoiler and rack and passenger floorboards. Probably not many Royal Star Tour Classics with this set up! The white matches pretty close would like to have had matching blue but paint wasn't an issue right away. Mounted on starboard and had the short sissy bar bent at a 60 degree angle after turning it over, Thanks to Phoneman for the idea! What do ya'll think? :banana:

[ATTACH]66575[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66576[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66577[/ATTACH]

This is a follow up to the post I made about the wife needing a new seat and backrest, I added Ultimate seats, a DMY trunk with lighted spoiler and rack and passenger floorboards. Probably not many Royal Star Tour Classics with this set up! The white matches pretty close would like to have had matching blue but paint wasn't an issue right away. Mounted on starboard and had the short sissy bar bent at a 60 degree angle after turning it over, Thanks to Phoneman for the idea! What do ya'll think? :banana:

[ATTACH]66575[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66576[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66577[/ATTACH]

Looks great matches pretty good. :cool10: Can always paint later if you want. I put one on my RSTD check out my post and video with the light's.

Joe

You might stop by a local shop that does signs and decals. They may be able to whip you up some blue really close to your color to put on the trunk and make it sort of match the tank.

[ATTACH]66575[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66576[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66577[/ATTACH]

But

na-na-na-na-boo-boo :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

I got one too!!! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

You are gonna love it.

Thanks for the posts guys!, Wes Thanks for the pics, I was worried about what it would look like with the stock leather bags, liked the four pipes and didn't wanna go for the 4 in 2s to change bags. Looks like you did a lot of work! Djh, I agree matching the tank would be pretty cool, Mama Yammi does sell the cocktail colors in cans, but I don't have the nerve, will take it to have the paint at some point. Now to keep it from gettin all scratched up! :ice_thy-vi101212101

I was talking vinyl applied to trunk. Lots of places have pre cut stuff and you can sort of "peel and stick" Well actually you soak it down with water and apply. Here is one place that I looked up years ago for helmet reflective decals but they have more. Check this place out too. Streetglo. If I remember right they had all kinds of options and they reflect at night.