IGNORED

Lost 77 lbs!!

Godlover

I haven't said anything about my weight loss but this week I hit the 77 lb mark in my weight loss program. I started out to lose 40 or 50 lbs but kept going because I felt great and had more weight to lose. I started at 300 lbs and would like to end up around 200 to 210.

I haven't said anything about my weight loss but this week I hit the 77 lb mark in my weight loss program. I started out to lose 40 or 50 lbs but kept going because I felt great and had more weight to lose. I started at 300 lbs and would like to end up around 200 to 210.

Hey that's great I want to do the same what was your secret? Care to share?

Nice job.

Joe

What I found helps is to excel chart my weight daily at the same time in the morning in my birthday suit after I get rid of some waste and before I eat or drink anything. The day when my weight ticks upward, I try extra hard to monitor what I ear the rest of the day. In Jan 2010 I started at 181 lbs and in 9 months I got down to 155 lbs, now currently maintaining about 165. I only eat lunch and dinner.

I also kept telling myself that hunger feeling feels good. And when I would feel hungry I knew that my body would be converting stored fat into energy needed by my body.

Try it it might work for you.

I don't want any of it back. I've tried various programs with small weight loss. This time I did the Medifast diet plan and found it works so well for me. Someone saw me today and told me I looked like a totally different person. The biggest motivation was watching overweight people my age and above who can barely walk due to their weight. I pictured myself in that condition and decided it was not what I wanted to be. I feel great and I am thankful to have found a plan that works for me. Thanks for your comments!!!