IGNORED

Hey Big Tom

steamer

Dont bother me, I have to get the snow blower going.......wait, they are calling for more tonight...I think I'll wait until the morning....We both have four wheel drive...I'll do it in the morning, yeah thats it...in the morning.........p.s. left work early, no one was there....A 35 min ride took me 1hr. and 20 minutes....What a waste of gas....Waiting for Taters to get home...gonna lock the doors , start a fire in the fireplace and watch it SNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!...................nuff said now don't bother me with this again cause.....I HATE SNOW :bawling: :bang head:.. ps the 50 mile an hour gusts made driving a real pleasure today...............PEOPLE BUY SNOW TIRES...YOU LIVE IN WESTERN NY YOU KNOW...IDIOTS :moon:

Now look what I went and done. I got ole Big Tom all upset and the southerners all warm and glowy......I'm a baaad boy!:whistling:

You woke the sleeping giant.... Here is what you did, and why he get's upset... You see he has a 2nd Generation snow blower. When he goes out to clear the snow, it takes him a lot longer he gets very cold and wet using his 2nd Genner.. and he is embarrassed by the looks of his 2nd Gen machine. :snow2:

His neighbor's all have 1st Generation snow blowers and get the job done very quickly, with little effort and with the pride of ownership of their machines... All the other neighbors gather around drinking coffee laughing and calling him names... I think they call it the 'Rudolph Syndrome" ..might have something to do with the cold red nose thing too...

Anyways... it is better to just quit picking on Good Ole' Big Tom just because he doesn't have the right "equipment" to get the job done....

Just let him sit by the fire and :crying:. I on the other han, have a 68 degree clear day outside and I'm gonna go ride my 1st Genner to a meeting.... :happy65:

:stickpoke: 2nd Gen:buttkick:1st Gen

I'm gonna go lock the doors now.....:sign13:.....Not !

Guess what we got.....:snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2: about 10" of the stuff.

:moon: :moon:

NO!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D

YES ~~~

We love you Tom! I probably shouldnt mention it's 44 here with sun, though a bit colder than last week. Last week it was in the 70's.

:rasberry: :rasberry:

You woke the sleeping giant.... Here is what you did, and why he get's upset... You see he has a 2nd Generation snow blower. When he goes out to clear the snow, it takes him a lot longer he gets very cold and wet using his 2nd Genner.. and he is embarrassed by the looks of his 2nd Gen machine. :snow2:

His neighbor's all have 1st Generation snow blowers and get the job done very quickly, with little effort and with the pride of ownership of their machines... All the other neighbors gather around drinking coffee laughing and calling him names... I think they call it the 'Rudolph Syndrome" ..might have something to do with the cold red nose thing too...

Anyways... it is better to just quit picking on Good Ole' Big Tom just because he doesn't have the right "equipment" to get the job done....

Just let him sit by the fire and :crying:. I on the other han, have a 68 degree clear day outside and I'm gonna go ride my 1st Genner to a meeting.... :happy65:

:stickpoke: 2nd Gen:buttkick:1st Gen

I'm gonna go lock the doors now.....:sign13:.....Not !

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........GET A LIFE !!

Tom....mid 60's and sunny here in Texas this weekend

:stickpoke:

:moon: :moon: :moon: Thanks for sharing........................................................................not !

You are all so mean. You know how sensitive Big Tom is. He hates snow and you had to tell him he it snowed. He was probably hiding under the bed waiting for it to end and then he would come out and it would be all gone. But no you had to be mean.:95:

:sign yeah that: :bawling:

You are all so mean. You know how sensitive Big Tom is. He hates snow and you had to tell him he it snowed. He was probably hiding under the bed waiting for it to end and then he would come out and it would be all gone. But no you had to be mean.:95:

You only hurt, tease, torture, harass and make fun of those you love..or Big Tom......:happy65:

Uhm...shouldn't the question be...... "WHO WANTS TO GO RIDING IN THE WINTER?"

:crying: I feel your pain Big Tom..I really...really..really... feel your.....wait..never mind ..it's a rock in my shoe from my earlier ride..... :rotf: