IGNORED

TLA request

Flyinfool

I wish I could get everybody to use the Google search under search. If you click on search, at the very bottom is "GOOGLE SEARCH". Check the box that says venturerider.org and enter your search term. It works GREAT with 3 letters or whatever.

I wish I could get everybody to use the Google search under search. If you click on search, at the very bottom is "GOOGLE SEARCH". Check the box that says venturerider.org and enter your search term. It works GREAT with 3 letters or whatever.

What he said.

It finds stuff under the old and new sites .... I was just looking at "shimming the needles" to improve gas mileage.

I think I may have misunderstood what he was asking for. You want to search for three letters. Like Freebird said you can use Google ie

hid site:venturerider.org

CMU site:venturerider.org

TCI site:venturerider.org

RLU site:venturerider.org

Doing this will bring up every instance of the term under the site and you can do this for other sites as well.

Who say's you cant teach an old dog new tricks....

I just learned something myself here.....Thanks Freebird