IGNORED

Gonna be a longggg trip to oberlin

b2dad

B2MOM got her motorcycle endorsement and passed her road test today so she is ready to go. I can hear it now....ALL THE WAY TO OBERLIN...Can I drive? Can I drive? Is it time for me to drive? Pull over, I want to drive now. It's my turn to drive...can I? Can I???

It's gonna be a longgggg trip!

We are meeting ScaryLarry, Wanderer and Double D in Beaver Dam, KY at 10:30 am in the morning. Anyone else coming?

Everyone have a safe trip!

Don

LMAO!! Good for you, Pat!

She never pulled a trailer with it yet, though.

You guys can lead, Mike in middle, and I'll bring up the rear. We're finishing our packing right now. I need to get to bed fairly early (yeah right).

See ya in the morning.:happy34:

P.S....Don, bring a wig, in case she makes you ride bi**h.

B2MOM got her motorcycle endorsement and passed her road test today so she is ready to go. I can hear it now....ALL THE WAY TO OBERLIN...Can I drive? Can I drive? Is it time for me to drive? Pull over, I want to drive now. It's my turn to drive...can I? Can I???

It's gonna be a longgggg trip!

We are meeting ScaryLarry, Wanderer and Double D in Beaver Dam, KY at 10:30 am in the morning. Anyone else coming?

Everyone have a safe trip!

Don

Congrads on the MC endorsement Patty.

Hey Don now maybe you'll get a chance to take a snooze like Pattie does sometimes. :confused24: Ya right!! Only with one eye open maybe ya think. :stirthepot:

Larry

Guest scarylarry

Congrats great to hear, now let her drive she can do it.....:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

I'm riding in the very far rear........

Hey Pat:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2: You go girl....................

Wish we could see you driving the trike.......Peg said way to go Girl :happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34:

Don has a wig? Does he look like the leader from the black widows gang in Clint Eastwood's "Every Which You Can" movie?? I think He had a trike as well :think:

Sorry Don :doh:

:rotfl:

Hope to see you both soon Peg & I sure do miss you both!!!!!!!!

Ride Safe and God Bless..................

Buddy & Snowflake

Guest scarylarry
I'm gonna try to leave Clarksville by 8:00 Thursday morning. Probably gonna take 79 to 68 to Bowling Green, then up 65...

Double D is leaving Clarksville around that time as well we are meeting around morgantown...

We are staying over in Cint. then on into Don's Friday morning..

If you like meet up with us...