IGNORED

Happy 4th all here is some weekend ride highlights from our goofy bunch

Stratcat

Hope all are having a great Holiday weekend, we got out yesterday for what has been rare this summer a whole family in the wind day. Here some highlights with comic relief provided my Deb! Click the 4 little dots in lower right corner to watch in HD full screen. If you have a slower machine, start video, pause it and let bar scrool all the way across before playing it.

HAPPY 4th, and let us not forget those who have given so much, that we have this freedom!

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/5451665]Ride to Eat - Eat To Ride on Vimeo[/ame]

Edited by Stratcat

FANTASTIC...I truly enjoyed that. VERY WELL DONE! :thumbsup2:

Condor...it's just that the software I use here to embed the videos directly into the posts sometimes has to convert them in order to play here. Otherwise, it would just be a link to the site where they are posted. Most don't have to be converted but some do.

FANTASTIC...I truly enjoyed that. VERY WELL DONE! :thumbsup2:

Condor...it's just that the software I use here to embed the videos directly into the posts sometimes has to convert them in order to play here. Otherwise, it would just be a link to the site where they are posted. Most don't have to be converted but some do.

Thanks so much Don, I hope you are doing better and having a great summer. So sad I missed your MD, maybe next year or a business trip up your way!!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

I must be doing something wrong. I get a message that it is a private video and it is asking for an ID and password...:crying:

Was having server problems, uploaded a new one just now give it a bit and should be fine

Nice LOOKING 'ROADIE"---:thumbsup2:------The Ladies were magnificent:clap2:------ya done Goooood fer a Ky. boy------:sun1::sun1: looking forward to meet'in you all-----at some event!--------stay-alert: stay alive:mo money:

Thanks man!