IGNORED

Butt Butler at Ohio MD

Rick Butler

Hey Folks,

Rex and I had a great time at Don's this year. Boy it was a grueling ride to get there and back but I'm glad we came. And I didn't mean to be ani-social with the other activities but I was kept pretty busy out in the back shop for Friday and Saturday reworking seats. And I hope I was able to take care of everyone that had replied to my original post. I had a list started before I got there but lost track in about a day. But I did manage to work in several of you who came up to me while I was working on seats. Sunday morning, I finished Smoke Eater's midnight seats and then went to breakfast with Don, Bob and Smoke Eater before heading back to Texas, where we made it back home around 7:30 last night.

So for those who observed the Butt Butler in action, what I do to a seat is no longer a mystery or a secret. And it was a great honor to finally put faces to names as well as previous customers.

So I'll probably see some of you again in August at the Hub. But this time I'm coming as Rick Butler and bringing my wife Linda.

Thanks for the memories,

Rick

Rick,

I want to thank you for taking care of my seat. I have since put about 1200 miles on it. Very comfortable. I will be riding out west in july to give it a better test. Thank's again. Tony C

Rick, I was looking forward to meeting you and shaking your hand but every time I went back to the hut, you had more admirers than Paris Hilton, I tried on 2 or 3 occasions to say hello but you were surrounded and busier then a one armed paper hanger with crabs. Anyway look forward to meeting you one of these days and thanks for the work you have done on my 1st and 2nd gen seats. Craig

Yep,

I had a great time also even though I had the harder job in being Rick's manager. It was great to see my old friends Don & Eileen and Bob & Becky but it was also fun meeting new ones.

Bill, you and Melissa should have been there and Jer (What's his name) I know about what your talking about in Galveston.

Once again thanks for everything.

Rex

Sheepdog

Rick, I was looking forward to meeting you and shaking your hand but every time I went back to the hut, you had more admirers than Paris Hilton, I tried on 2 or 3 occasions to say hello but you were surrounded and busier then a one armed paper hanger with crabs. Anyway look forward to meeting you one of these days and thanks for the work you have done on my 1st and 2nd gen seats. Craig

Rick,

Just a guess, but I bet it was Rex that told everyone about the Crabs....:rotfl:

Rick it was a pleasure meeting you and Rex. I really enjoyed Maintenance Day. The seat felt good on our way home. Thanks again for riding all the way just so you could do my seat.:smile5:

I look forward to seeing the two of you again.:thumbsup2:

Have a great summer if you want to.

I, too, spent some time hanging around with Rex and Rick and I had a blast. It was great to meet you guys and my seat also feels 100% better with your mod.

Rick, I had one hip replaced due to arthritis when I was 50 and the other one is beginning to hurt now. I found myself fidgeting around quite a bit when I rode any distance at all. Even though I thought my Venture seat was halfway decent from the factory. But on my way back from maintenance day I was amazed at how much better my hips felt.

This morning I rode the 30 some miles into Columbus for work. When I pulled in the lot at work it just popped into my head that I hadn't really even changed my seating position once since leaving my house. Before your mod that couldn't have happened. So now I'll tell people I had you do my seat for medical reasons.

I hope to catch up with the two of you again sometime. Until then you guys take care and ride safe. Oh, yeah, watch your back with Rex, you know how he is!