IGNORED

Please Read and RELAX

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point taken. Don't completely disagree with you. It takes two to debate though. I think the third gen is a beautiful bike and if I were to buy a new bike, it would likely be the new Star Venture. I can only say that I would not feel the need to defend my decision to anybody. Opinions vary, I work for my money and can spend it how I wish. I would share my joy, poke fun at those who question my decision, and have fun.

I'm completely confused: I just joined a week, and have missed all banter, etc. If someone asked, I say this forum was all about people who love Tuning forks and Stars. At some point I'm going to post a pic of my little 50cc - Looking for pics of my Royal* and tour ready, '93 FJ12))ABS.... But more importantly, FREEBIRD, I swear I have seen you post pictures of a Gen.3, the trunk, oil change...was that not you?

I'm half-deaf, but I love what I think I hear....and I have learned to pause when I think I have been "slammed"...works for me anyway....

That is correct. It is an old thread. I bought a 3rd gen in the fall last of 2018.

Sometimes I love old threads,, and then there are times I wish old threads were regarded as just that!!! old and out of date and mind!

That is correct. It is an old thread. I bought a 3rd gen in the fall last of 2018.

Oh good lord, I didn’t even pay attention to the dates. I was gonna say, I knew you bought one of the new Ventures. But I see now. Never mind me.. oh by the way, have you noticed what’s happening to the price of the TC?? They’d dropped $5 grand and seem to be plentiful around here. I’d love to have one, I’ve ridden them and love it. I only have 50k on my second gen so I’m probably gonna ride it another couple of years. Then maybe see if I can find a used TC.

Bill

I gotta remember to check dates...thank you!

Me too. But I have to say, I love the old threads and posts. There's so much information here.....sigh...not enough time to learn all there is to learn from the guys and gals that have and still are... around!

Prior to this forum, I have been a member of Delphi 1100 V Star and the 1300 V Star forums since 2004. There is honestly more technical information shared on those forums hands down and less conversational as there is here. Still adjusting to the differences here but I spend more time riding and less time writing. The SVTC has been the most comfortable bike I have been on and the more I ride it the more I enjoy the bike. What I see here is more comparisons to the other Ventures and less about the actual technical aspects of this particular model. Though I prefer more technical discussions of the model I joined this forum for, the banter and discussions are entertaining.