IGNORED

Headlight adjustment seems odd

petekadish

This has had me stumpped for a while. Anyone have any ideas?

I have a Kissan headlight modulator and typically ride with it on (brights on) during the daylight hours. With the brights on, I can see the headlight molation flashing ahead of me on the street signs in front of me - way high up on those signs. Additionally ..., the headlight modulation feature is not supposed to work in the dark.

When I flip over to my low beam (if I happen to be riding at night), it seems to shed a decent flood of light out in front of me on the road, and I am happy with that adjustment. Of course, if I ride at night I will almost always just ride with my low beam on. However, sometimes when I want to reach-out a little further on up the road ahead of me (to light things up a bit more), when I flip-on the high beam it seems that it's aimed so high that it fails to throw any beam of light out on to the road ahead of me.

Now, if I try and adjust the headlight with the adjustment mechanisms in the backside of the fairing in order to lower the high-beam, then the low-beam seems too low.

Not that it seems like it should make any difference, but I also have a Silverstar Bulb for the headlight, and I have running lights hooked-up.

So, I guess that my question is - How can I lower the high-beam without over-lowering my low-beam? Am I the only one who has noticed this before?

Thanks!

Pete.