IGNORED

2009 Ladies Rally Activities

rosebud

Ladies,

The 2009 Rally has a goal of making sure that there is something for everyone. What kind of events, activities, games, or prizes would you like to see, do, experience, etc. We want to make sure that everyone has a good time at the rally and need your input to help us out with our planning.

Guys,

What kinds of activities would your wife enjoy being a part of during the rally?

I will ask Marilyn...but as she rides her own bike she mostly enjoys the riding and comardarie associated with that.

Oh, I agree, I don't ride my own bike, but I love to ride with my husband and take pictures, but there are some people in the co-pilot seat that just might enjoy an activity or two that are non bike related. And we want to make sure they have a good time too!

Hey Rosebud! Been trying to think of something all day, but nothings coming to mind except....maybe every evening ...every driver has to give their passenger a 1/2 hour foot massage! We (the women) could all line up our lawn chairs and watch every single one of them on bended knee catering to their spouse, signifcant other, etc. while we get to visit with each other!! Don't ya think they would all love to do that for us? We could even keep the single riders busy by making them feed us bon bon's!! :stirthepot:

Hey Rosebud! Been trying to think of something all day, but nothings coming to mind except....maybe every evening ...every driver has to give their passenger a 1/2 hour foot massage! We (the women) could all line up our lawn chairs and watch every single one of them on bended knee catering to their spouse, signifcant other, etc. while we get to visit with each other!! Don't ya think they would all love to do that for us? We could even keep the single riders busy by making them feed us bon bon's!! :stirthepot:

HHmmmmmm, Foot massage OK

That would be OK since I been doing that for years plus I give Peg a back rub also. If needed I add foot cream or sports cream to her feet&back when needed. Since she is a Court clerk and Billing She is always up & down on the go never stopping, So at times I give her a rub down to help her relax..... She does the same for me if needed .

The last maintenance day we went to she was usually by herself. Having other women around to talk to would be enough for her....

Buddy

Hey Rosebud this started serious then got silly. Thats okay though silly is fun. But i have a suggestion. How about a demonstration of the Carol Skirkowski ( Skirt) method of how a woman can pick up her bike by herself if it ever goes down. Either by Carol herself or someone that has learned it from her, This is a valuable skill for any woman rider or passenger. Carols methods show how any woman of any size can lift any bike, Venture, Harley or Gold Wing with her legs (A womans most powerful body part.) Phil.

I believe all the ladies would enjoy operating a wash and wax station for all the bikes.:stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Somehow I knew that would be your suggestion. How about if YOU show us the correct way of doing it on say 200 bikes? :whistling::whistling::whistling:

"Hey Rosebud this started serious then got silly. Thats okay though silly is fun. But i have a suggestion. How about a demonstration of the Carol Skirkowski ( Skirt) method of how a woman can pick up her bike by herself if it ever goes down. Either by Carol herself or someone that has learned it from her, This is a valuable skill for any woman rider or passenger. Carols methods show how any woman of any size can lift any bike, Venture, Harley or Gold Wing with her legs (A womans most powerful body part.) Phil."

I still like the foot massage idea, but seriously,

I like PJ's idea. I ride an 1100 Virago and theres times when I go by myself. I dropped it once on a right hand turn and wouldn't have been able to lift it up myself. I watched the tape that someone posted on here but would really like to try it.

Hey Rosebud this started serious then got silly. Thats okay though silly is fun. But i have a suggestion. How about a demonstration of the Carol Skirkowski ( Skirt) method of how a woman can pick up her bike by herself if it ever goes down. Either by Carol herself or someone that has learned it from her, This is a valuable skill for any woman rider or passenger. Carols methods show how any woman of any size can lift any bike, Venture, Harley or Gold Wing with her legs (A womans most powerful body part.) Phil.

I went searching for her - her name is Carol Youorski, nickname Skert. Here is her website http://www.pinkribbonrides.com/index.html. I will have to contact her to see what we can do.

I went searching for her - her name is Carol Youorski, nickname Skert. Here is her website http://www.pinkribbonrides.com/index.html. I will have to contact her to see what we can do.

Hey Rosebud thanks for taking my suggestion seriously. Sorry about the misspelling of the name but I'm glad you found her sight. I've seen Carols demonstration and even tried it myself and its a great and easy method. Its something that every woman and alot of men should know so as not to hurt themselves when lifting a downed bike alone. Glad I could lend a constructive suggestion. phil.

I thought that was their mouth... Okay, let the beatings begin!!

Your a brave man, With all these ladies out here. (eg. Naugh-T, Cinderella, Sweet Nothing etc............)

PJ Thanks for the idea now Rhonda wants to try it but not with her bike, she wants to try to lift the RSV, which would mean it would have to lay down (I don't like this idea) :rotf:

Brad

Your a brave man, With all these ladies out here. (eg. Naugh-T, Cinderella, Sweet Nothing etc............)

Or, I like the beatings!! :whistling: :rotf:

Just put some pads down first Brad. I think that laying it down would be easier when off to the side as opposed to, the usual way you lay the bike down... Sitting on it. :whistling: :rotf:

Have Naugh-T help you lay it over, you girlie man!! :rotf:

come on guys, rose bud is trying conduct a serious collection of good things for the ladies to enjoy. your not helping her at all. probably just hurting her feelings. how about the rocketts my wife really likes them.:rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl::rotf:. oh geez, sorry rosebud that just came out of nowhere. i had a :sign brain fart:.

I so graciously asked the Warden her opinion about this and her one word resonse was........:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool: CHIPPINDALES :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

PJ Thanks for the idea now Rhonda wants to try it but not with her bike, she wants to try to lift the RSV, which would mean it would have to lay down (I don't like this idea) :rotf:

Brad

Brad check out Carols site and you'll see she always lays down towels or blankets on the ground underneath the high ways bars and touch points to protect any metal or plastic parts. But it is a good skill for her to have . What id you went down and broke a leg or had a heart attack At least yiou'd know she couls lift your bike and get it and you to safety Phil

• 2 weeks later...