IGNORED

where am I ?

mraf

It's the Jackson Bridge in Parke County, Indiana!!

Yes, you win but what who knows. :D Good guess, or were you ever there? There are quite a few covered bridges in Parke county, Indiana. All fairly well kept up. We stayed at the Parke bridge motel on U.S.36 at Rockville, Indiana. Very nice,clean room Motel run by a very nice lady. Plus her overnight rates are very reasonable. Cost us just a few bucks over $50. Don't know about the rest of you but we are always looking for the little mom and pop motels to stay at. If for nothing else but to give us a different experience. The motel chains along the thruways are always so predictable. Same rooms set in the same type of locations. With the purchase of the room the owner all so told us that if we wanted to go to the movie playing in town all we had to do was show them the motel key and we could get in free. We didn't take her up on it but how many perks do the humdrum motels give you? OH wait I know......ZIPPO,NADA. One more thing if you happen to ever stay here walk up the block to the bar/restaurant and check out the place. I've never seen so many local stuffed animals in one place. If it walked,flew,swam or crawled I bet it is stuffed and in this bar. This county is notated for its big bucks and racks and they have some beauts there.:thumbsup2::D