Thank you for the link found all 9 pins cracked resoldered put back together still reads e4 now im stumped any thoughts???????????

Redo them...this time do all the pins in the thing...both boards. I had to on mine...second time I didnt even bother looking for bad ones...I just did em all. Worked great.

Redo them...this time do all the pins in the thing...both boards. I had to on mine...second time I didnt even bother looking for bad ones...I just did em all. Worked great.

YES!

I find that half of the CLASS controllers are fixed by doing only the connector pins. Most of the others that still don't work will if you carefully redo every single pin on that board.

It is not that hard, but please make sure you aren't doing it with a soldering gun but a lower wattage (40-75W) pencil iron. Some of the other other components on the board might get damaged if you get things too hot.

Good luck. While it is no guarantee, I will repeat again that these CLASS BOARD problems seem to be caused by component connnections not component failures.