IGNORED

WOO HOO....$3.70 a gal gas!!

1BigDog

Cant believe that im happy to be paying $3.70 a gal gas today....I also couldnt believe a line forming to the street too. I just went a few blocks further and found another station at the same price without anyone by the pumps. Wow, if it ever hits $3.00 a gal again I might just have a stroke. :backinmyday:

Guest maddabber

Well on the August 1st weekend we were getting fuel for $1.20 per litre :dancefool:up by Detroit bridge and all the way to London where the gas was at $1.25 per litre. So Ithinks to me self, gas must be coming down, so I wait and do not fill up my truck. Well guess what it went up to $1.28.7 cents per litre.:starz::confused24: What is a man to do:confused07:

:headache::headache:

I would have a stroke over $3.70 a gallon. I'm still paying around $3.89 a gallon. I was so mad the other day, i was on my way to meet some other venture rider folks. I passed a station in the middle of nowhere that was at $3.50. I had just filled up 10 minuter earlier for $3.89. Wish I would have swithced to reserve instead of just filling up earlier.

they raise the price we get mad they bring it down just a little we say thats better I think they have us trained. they may have found the top at $4 a gal. people stop driving and cost drop pretty quick. I hope we have found we do not have to drive every where we go. We just need to ride.:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:

Just got back from England. It cost $200.00 to fill the tank on the Volvo I rented. That is about $10.00/gal, down from$12.00

The difference is that over there you can cross the whole country on that one tank. In Calif you won't go too long on that.....

Travelling across montana today from northeast to southwest Ive seen prices as high as 429 gal in Plentywood down to 409 in Great Falls mt and ive just filled in Butte mt at 389gal.

Boy is that cheaper than home at 131 a liter!!!

Brian

There's a Flying J station in Wells Nevada the had it at $4.03 a gallon back when every body else in the area was at $4.20, and here in California $4.50 :mo money:

There's a Flying J station in Wells Nevada the had it at $4.03 a gallon back when every body else in the area was at $4.20, and here in California $4.50 :mo money:

they were 359/gal today at about 4pm. whew! what a shock going into a strong wind pulling the trailer.......the Mastercard statement is gonna be healthy this month...lol!

Tried calling your cell tonight and left a message. I will be in to Carmichael early Wed. I am in Winnemucca NV Sunday night .

Brian

Here in Columbia, SC, can now buy at $3.42, but when we came through Spartenburg, SC on Highway 176, Sunco had it at $3.15 (yep that was the price) and I had just filled up at $3.38 :crying::crying:

Thought I was doing good until I saw that price. :(

Prices here havent made it that low yet. I guess they still want to gouge the last drop out of ya....

they were 359/gal today at about 4pm. whew! what a shock going into a strong wind pulling the trailer.......the Mastercard statement is gonna be healthy this month...lol!

Tried calling your cell tonight and left a message. I will be in to Carmichael early Wed. I am in Winnemucca NV Sunday night .

Brian

Missed your call. Left the phone in the office. PM'd ya.....